• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Gotta love Gabe Suarez's blunt perspective. :)

From his blog :

Monday, January 30, 2017

Some observations

I think Trump will fundamentally change the country, and for the better...for people like us. For liberals and freeloaders, life will suck like it has never sucked before. In less than ten days look at what he has done. None of this is outlandish and are things most capitalists and conservatives have all thought needed to be done. But like an unruly child being disciplined for the first time, the nation's left is going bananas.

I do see him succeeding at his...our...goals even if by force because he is not overly concerned about re-election like most others have been. He is going to be there 4 years, change things, and leave...maybe. I think it is going to be great for those of us who want to make and keep money. Specially good for the gun industry as I see the HPA and several other bills passing. The government's reach into the gun business will be reduced and those forces likely repurposed...

...In the meantime, I would look at the tumult of the Hippy Terrorists of the 1960s...the Weathermen, the Black Panthers and Black Guerrilla family for a harbinger of the future. I know it was before most people's time and nobody but nerds study history, but do some research as these people are just as dangerous as the Islamic tango. I see these groups getting more and more violent as their liberal-snowflake world gets stepped on...and stepped on hard...

...Modern allies to these people might likely be the Mexican Mafia and its satellites, the Earth First types, and the various Black Supremacist movements. Watch for not only more anti-Trump, anti-white, anti-police violence from these indigenous communist groups, but also from the ever-present Jihadists that will not be going away anytime soon...

...As well I would look at 2020.The left, and that is what democrats are...leftists, will want to field an irresistible candidate and do all they can to upset the Republicans. They will say anything, promise anything, to get their candidate elected. If the people that got Trump elected start doing the "vote your conscience" BS like they did in 2008 and 2012, the left will win.I said that many times, but it will be the most true in 2020. In the coming years there will be no middle ground in America. Unity will simply be a word used to force you to compromise your values and beliefs. Those not with us will be against us. To what degree, it remains to be seen.

The samurai had a saying -

After the battle, tighten the helmet straps.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Hmm... a firearms trainer advocating positions that make it more likely people will want firearms training.

A lesson in capitalism, indeed. :)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ^ Be that as it may, he makes sense to me.
    I was right with him until.

If the people that got Trump elected start doing the "vote your conscience" BS like they did in 2008 and 2012, the left will win.

What does that mean? People shouldn't vote their conscience? The people who voted for Trump in 2016 didn't vote their conscience then, but did in 2008 and 2012? I understand he's not necessarily a writer by trade, but from that sentence on the essay was pretty dire.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Ah, it's just Gabe. He has his audience. Some are entertained by it. Some not. But I certainly don't think Vichy Republicans who sat back and let somebody else do the job of defeating Hillary for them, should waste much time worrying about it.

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Gotta love Gabe Suarez's blunt perspective. :)

...In the meantime, I would look at the tumult of the Hippy Terrorists of the 1960s...the Weathermen, the Black Panthers and Black Guerrilla family for a harbinger of the future. I know it was before most people's time and nobody but nerds study history, but do some research as these people are just as dangerous as the Islamic tango. I see these groups getting more and more violent as their liberal-snowflake world gets stepped on...and stepped on hard...

...Modern allies to these people might likely be the Mexican Mafia and its satellites, the Earth First types, and the various Black Supremacist movements. Watch for not only more anti-Trump, anti-white, anti-police violence from these indigenous communist groups, but also from the ever-present Jihadists that will not be going away anytime soon...

Apropos of nothing, I read this review of a book about this very time period not to long ago and was floored. Definitely put this book on my must-buy list.

https://status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I lived through that time, I admit I wasn't very old but I remember a lot of what was going on and even saw a poor soldier get doused in pig blood when he returned home in the airport. I was with my parents flying out to see one of my many uncles. At the time, I didn't understand why this was done but I did go over and ask him if he was alright before my Dad yanked me back and told me to leave him alone. He was crying, I remember, and he just looked at me and smiled and said he was OK and waved to me as the police arrived and arrested the girl who did it to him.

Anyway, I was listening to NPR today, like to hear the other side now and then, and it was appalling. These people are so hate filled it wouldn't surprise me if one of them took a shot at Trump. They were scawking about how great they were and how wonderful so many people got involved. They said that they were peaceful and that it never got out of hand then when I switched channels I was told, by another local station, that it had nearly become a riot and that they had attacked the police and such though I admit I cannot tell you where they were in IN and what they were protesting. I saw a picture that stunned me, a little girl, IDK maybe 6-8 walking in a march carrying a sige that said, If Mary had aborted Jesus, the world would have been a much more peaceful place" She was so proud of her sign and she seemed so proud to be in the parade. Wonder how much she was aware of how her parents or parent had exploited her?

Another woman was so proud of her lobby group, she proudly proclaimed she had 8000 people WORLDWIDE who all supported her and were on her email lists. The host made that seem like a big deal too. I went to High School in a tiny school district. The neighboring town had more people in it than that and that was just one little town. Her worldwide membership was 8000? What a dope.

This whole immigration executive order uproar makes me laugh too. Obama started this and Trump mere added Syria to the list and enforced it rather than signing it and then leaving it go without the media calling him on it. Homeland Security, ICA and the Border Patrol are all jumping for joy that this was finally done and the media is making it look like he did it to the poor muslims who just want a better life. All he wants is for better records so that they can be properly vetted as non-combatants. I hgrieve for my country and hope this is allowed to simmer down eventually but I know it won't. :(

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom