• ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Discovery's this week

The Clock story was a setup, The clock was meant to look like a bomb so they could politicize it.

'Clock Boy' Loses Lawsuit In A MAJOR Way - SARAH PALIN

The following is from an Emigrants daughter I know from work.

My friend is 1st Gen American her mother has her green card. This is the story she told me Friday
    Her mom went to mexico for a family event and while she was in Mexico the News in Mexico is telling people to sign a I 407 when they enter the US. the I407 is for a Green card holder to give up their privilege to come to the U.S. All I can think of is that Mexico is a willing participant in the Chaos being created.

But All I really get out of this is that we are being manipulated and I'm tired of it, Any more I have to watch CNN then Fox then the BBC to figure out the closest thing to truth. And I still feel like I'm being manipulated

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've taken to simply not believing anything that comes from the media. I assume everything they produce has a slant one way or the other. If I see a "news" story I find interesting I'll search a handful of different sources before even beginning to believe I have an idea of what really happened. The truth is inconvenient to many and they prefer to be lied to, just look at how many choose to blame an inanimate object for having free will. The truth is terrifying.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't believe it was a set up. How old was that kid? 14. Even if his parents convinced him to go with a false flag OP, the likelihood that a kid that young would've kept up the ruse after the police handcuffed him, trotted him off to the PD, and questioned him for a hour and a half w/o his parents present, seems pretty unlikely. There's no way that his parents could've predicted the overreaction on the part of school and LE. I think once this situation spun out of control, his family smelled money, and tried to make a big deal out of it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't believe it was a set up. How old was that kid? 14. Even if his parents convinced him to go with a false flag OP, the likelihood that a kid that young would've kept up the ruse after the police handcuffed him, trotted him off to the PD, and questioned him for a hour and a half w/o his parents present, seems pretty unlikely. There's no way that his parents could've predicted the overreaction on the part of school and LE. I think once this situation spun out of control, his family smelled money, and tried to make a big deal out of it.

Kut (might find this an interesting read)

From: http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-mohameds-clock-and-ourselves/

So there you have it folks, Ahmed Mohamed did not invent, nor build a clock. He took apart an existing clock, and transplanted the guts into a pencil box, and claimed it was his own creation. It all seems really fishy to me.

If we accept the story about “inventing” an alarm clock is made up, as I think I’ve made a pretty good case for, it’s fair to wonder what other parts of the story might be made up, not reported factually by the media, or at least, exaggerated.

I refer back again to this YouTube video interview with Ahmed. He explains that he closed up the box with a piece of cord because he didn’t want it to look suspicious. I’m curious, why would “looking suspicious” have even crossed his mind before this whole event unfolded, if he was truly showing off a hobby project, something so innocuous as an alarm clock. Why did he choose a pencil box, one that looks like a miniature briefcase no less, as an enclosure for a clock? It’s awful hard to see the clock with the case closed. On the other hand, with the case open, it’s awful dangerous to have an exposed power transformer sitting near the snooze button (unless, perhaps his invention was to stop serial-snooze-button pressers by giving them a dangerous electrical shock!)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut (might find this an interesting read)

From: http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-mohameds-clock-and-ourselves/

Having seen a fair amount of science projects in my day, I can say with some certainty, that kids rarely invent anything. More often than not, they "repurpose" existing things that do the same things they were originally designed to do, only looking different. Hell, the sheer amounts of versions of "Mousetrap" boggles the mind.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What of the part highlighted in red. Why was he concerned about things 'looking suspicious' prior to the media frenzy if he was a true innocent in this controversy

Something something Leadeye's signature admonition

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Discovery's this week

The Clock story was a setup, The clock was meant to look like a bomb so they could politicize it.

'Clock Boy' Loses Lawsuit In A MAJOR Way - SARAH PALIN

The following is from an Emigrants daughter I know from work.

My friend is 1st Gen American her mother has her green card. This is the story she told me Friday
    Her mom went to mexico for a family event and while she was in Mexico the News in Mexico is telling people to sign a I 407 when they enter the US. the I407 is for a Green card holder to give up their privilege to come to the U.S. All I can think of is that Mexico is a willing participant in the Chaos being created.

But All I really get out of this is that we are being manipulated and I'm tired of it, Any more I have to watch CNN then Fox then the BBC to figure out the closest thing to truth. And I still feel like I'm being manipulated
    . It did not help when he referred to the clock as U235.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

How did the police question a juvenile for 90 minutes without a parent present or at least having been given the option to be present?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    lol you had me rollin after the first sentence. Of coarse you dont. Sorry buddy but you're the target audience of the left

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How did the police question a juvenile for 90 minutes without a parent present or at least having been given the option to be present?

So you see the issue too. That's what was reported, and I haven't seen anything to the contrary. If you can find a source that say that didn't happen, I'd be interested. So, like I said a 14 year old kid being questioned for an hour and a half, w/o parents, and doesn't break? That's pushing it, even for hardcore kids.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    If everyone is lying to us how can we trust Sarah Palin.Com?

That website opened all sorts of crap on my computer and did stuff like having a little thing that looked liked an open window mostly offscreen way down in the corner and when I clicked the title bar to move it opened an advertising site. Regardless of anything else, sites that do that automatically go on to my "do not trust" list.

Having seen a fair amount of science projects in my day, I can say with some certainty, that kids rarely invent anything. More often than not, they "repurpose" existing things that do the same things they were originally designed to do, only looking different. Hell, the sheer amounts of versions of "Mousetrap" boggles the mind.

Exactly this. I started playing with electronics when I was 8 and in the early days the majority of my projects were little more than taking something apart and getting it to function again in a different configuration. It wasn't until I was in my late teens that most of the things I made were truly my own creation. Even then a lot came from kits.

Top Bottom