• ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    This should be fun...

Exclusive ? The Spirit of America: Conservative Grassroots Leaders Plan Massive Pro-Trump Demonstrations Nationwide - Breitbart

[h=2]Conservative grassroots leaders are planning a series of massive pro-President Donald Trump rallies nationwide, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.[/h]On Feb. 27 and March 4, the rallies—dubbed the Spirit of America Rallies—will spring up nationwide in cities and towns across America.
    “These rallies are inclusive, non-partisan, and open to anyone supporting President Trump in his efforts to bring back manufacturing jobs to America, put the security of our nation ahead of political correctness, improve our infrastructure, revitalize the inner cities and secure our nation’s borders,” Debbie Dooley, a national co-founder of the Tea Party movement and a key organizer of the Spirit of America rallies, says in a press release obtained by Breitbart News ahead of its public release.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Will they be carrying torches and burning books too?
    Just burning limousines and light carts after breaking windows with barricades while wearing masks. And running around in va-jay-jay suits. Oh wait, PRO Trump rally, never mind.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Lol... It's hilarious, that of ALL the examples to use, you used that one.

Kut (thinks that was poorly thought out)

really? It's a great metaphor in my mind.

st Louis burns everything in protest. That's all I was going for. Nothing about Lindbergh and whatver he did

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Will they be carrying torches and burning books too?

Good to see you calling out the leftist protesters and their hateful close minded ideology Kut...Thank you for that...I shouldn't be surprised to see you standing up for my man Trump and his supporters.....

I am probably not the first to misjudge you and your intent...;)

(For those not getting what Kut was saying about the left here are some pics from recent rallies..)

trump_protest_san_jose.jpg

49472257.jpg

Baltimore-riots-282006.jpg

fires.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

_89797465_tshirtbburn.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good to see you calling out the leftist protesters and their hateful close minded ideology Kut...Thank you for that...I shouldn't be surprised to see you standing up for my man Trump and his supporters.....

I am probably not the first to misjudge you and your intent...;)

(For those not getting what Kut was saying about the left here are some pics from recent rallies..)

trump_protest_san_jose.jpg

49472257.jpg

Baltimore-riots-282006.jpg

fires.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

_89797465_tshirtbburn.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

I would like kut to provide 1 example of Pro-Trump doing anything like that. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Or is bleeding on the pavement hate speech?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm guessing these rallies will only be held on weekends, too, because, ya know, all of us non-snowflakes have jobs to go to, and responsibilities, and families to provide for. Hopefully the folks who work weekends can get some time off to attend.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Brick throwers and car burners aren't appreciated by most Americans, if the pro Tump people behave themselves it will be a pretty sharp contrast that won't go unnoticed, or forgotten.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ya know, if this was labeled a "Pro-America", "Pro-USA", "Pro-Getting Things in Order," it would be above ridicule. A nationwide "Pro-Trump" rally, smacks of "Cult of Personality," historically used by the most tyrannical of governments. I'm trying to think of any time in our nation's history that something so unabashedly contrary to our nation's values, has taken place on a nationwide scale. Anyone?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In 1968 there was a backlash against a lot of demonstrations going on at the time, but there wasn't a single leader that this movement could elevate. Nixon proved to be the champion of the "silent majority" and Wallace was the candidate of farther right unhappy southerners. Sadly for Hubert Humphrey the tar from the convention stuck to him. It's interesting how things have changed today, many of the people who would have been voting for either Humphrey or Wallace would now vote for Trump. Who the unhappy protestors and the beneficiaries of the government/industrial complex choose as a leader will be interesting to see.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Brick throwers and car burners aren't appreciated by most Americans, if the pro Tump people behave themselves it will be a pretty sharp contrast that won't go unnoticed, or forgotten.

This.

I do agree with Kut that if this doesn't appear to be a cult worship thing and more of a anti-leftist/anti-PC/status-quo thing, it will be a positive. But since Trump is now the face of those opposite of the torch and pitch-fork, the actual book-burning crowds like those in Berkley, DC, etc, it's only natural that he be the "headliner" of the rallies.

Top Bottom