• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    What's this have to do with kellyanne Conway? Nothing to see here, back to her. She is the real evil in our government, she told people to buy clothes! :xmad:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's this have to do with kellyanne Conway? Nothing to see here, back to her. She is the real evil in our government, she told people to buy clothes! :xmad:

No, no, these are demoncrats! Get 'em!

The WND has a bit of details, but nothing much. The vast majority of the article is reminding me how evil Carson is (I already know that).

The Frontpage Mag article is titled "A Muslim Brotherhood Security Breach in Congress", with absolutely nothing to back it up. ... oh wait, did they mean "three brothers who are Muslims"?

About two thirds of that article (or more) is, again, "Carson is evil".

Three Pakistani (going from the article) brothers are being investigated for security breaches. They happen to be demoncrat staffers for IT.

Buzzfeed is reporting it as a procurement scam, not espionage or something like that.

This will go away shortly.
    Our media's mantra:
    "If it don't fit (the narrative), you must quit (covering it)."
    If by covering up, you mean "waiting until there's something to report and some hard evidence" then you're probably right. It seems that there is an investigation going on and I highly doubt the house Republicans will let it slide if there's even a whiff of the DNC being behind this and isn't just stealing computer hardware.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Seriously! Great attributions. Have you heard of the recent problems with fake news and conspiracy theory promoting webs sites?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Can you imagine if these staffers had been hired by - say - Susan Brooks or Todd Young? It would be front page news on the NYT and headlines on all the broadcast networks and CNN. Wouldn't matter that there wasn't any more information and speculation presented than what's in these two articles. String 'em up!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can you imagine if these staffers had been hired by - say - Susan Brooks or Todd Young? It would be front page news on the NYT and headlines on all the broadcast networks and CNN. Wouldn't matter that there wasn't any more information and speculation presented than what's in these two articles. String 'em up!!

Todd Young, nah. Don't you know he's a Marine? He's very good at finding good people because he was in the Marines. In the United States Marine Corps, he learned how to avoid such entanglements. As a Marine, he has no traits that would allow that to happen.

Kut (is having a little fun with Todd Young's oft repeated service)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Todd Young, nah. Don't you know he's a Marine? He's very good at finding good people because he was in the Marines. In the United States Marine Corps, he learned how to avoid such entanglements. As a Marine, he has no traits that would allow that to happen.

Kut (is having a little fun with Todd Young's oft repeated service)

A pox on you house for making me laugh at that.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It ain't much....but it's a heck of a lot more than they have on Trump.

I remember about a year ago I said Schultz was not that bad looking of a woman...You told me to look deeper...I didn't....I looked at those photos and I would like to take my statement back...That woman is dog ugly...Mea Culpa....

dws_small-620x456.png

I still think Huma's hot, damaged and hurt...In other words.....Perfect....She's like George Clooney's wife's plainer but still hot little sister....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom