Well, not everyone at Fox News likes President Trump.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I was watching Trump's news conference and I paid very close attention to it.
    Then Shepard Smith came on and tried to tell me something totally different.
    It was very obvious that he hates Donald Trump, it just burned right through the screen.

Now I have always said that there are people who are wired positive and those who are wired negative and today was an obvious example.

I saw the news conference in a positive way and Shepard Smith saw it in a negative way and instead of reporting it as news, he injected his opinion. Now that would be fine if it was opinion show like Hannity's show but it is labeled as news.

Now Megan Kelly was criticized for the same thing but her show was not a news show in the same sense.

What I like about Fox is they try to present both sides then leave it up to you to decide for yourself.

Oh! And I don't always like the way Hannity's does his either.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I was watching Trump's news conference and I paid very close attention to it.
    Then Shepard Smith came on and tried to tell me something totally different.
    It was very obvious that he hates Donald Trump, it just burned right through the screen.

Now I have always said that there are people who are wired positive and those who are wired negative and today was an obvious example.

I saw the news conference in a positive way and Shepard Smith saw it in a negative way and instead of reporting it as news, he injected his opinion. Now that would be fine if it was opinion show like Hannity's show but it is labeled as news.

Now Megan Kelly was criticized for the same thing but her show was not a news show in the same sense.

What I like about Fox is they try to present both sides then leave it up to you to decide for yourself.

Oh! And I don't always like the way Hannity's does his either.

I watched it yesterday and thought the same thing. Saw it in a very positive way then Shepard Smith's mouth gets in way. I turned the channel. Maybe he will follow Megyn Kelly OTD... We could only hope.

Look at whose contracts didn't get renewed... George Will, Stacey Dash and Ed Rollins. George Will I can see but Dash and Rollins- ? Fox declines to renew contracts for several contributors | TheHill

And FNC has hired Marie Harf as a contributor... Another channel changer when she comes on.

Then we had the coal folks on later in the afternoon... I listened as I was picking up my Sons... You wanted to say f'in-nay. Its about time.

:ingo:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So, what?
    You're saying Fox News isn't totally in the tank for Donald Trump? You're saying Fox News doesn't always slant the news favorably to Trump the way EVERY OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATION slanted it for Obama?
    How is it a bad thing for thinking people to have a little balance?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So, what?
    You're saying Fox News isn't totally in the tank for Donald Trump? You're saying Fox News doesn't always slant the news favorably to Trump the way EVERY OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATION slanted it for Obama?
    How is it a bad thing for thinking people to have a little balance?

Doug's right....Shep's my go to card whenever liberals are saying Fox News is an echo chamber with only conservative voices....Plus Elvis even sang a song about him...

[video=youtube;8kezoXHhk8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kezoXHhk8Y[/video]

With that being said I still think he's a bit of a goober....But not because of his political views...He just comes across kind of smug with a dash of arrogance....

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That's fair game. Now, going after his personal life, that's off limits.

697.jpg

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Fox should dump Shep ... He likes to tell the news from his viewpoint, which most of or maybe all of us are smarter than he is. I just have to laugh when he goes on his rants!

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    The observable evidence is there, I mean hypothetically one entity in the very background owns both sides of the of the media spectrum, you could play the public for fools and control both opposing narratives. Keeping them fixated on a certain topic for as long as necessary, until out of necessity the narrative needs to change. While the real news doesn’t get covered or covered in a honest objective manner. Think Wizard of Oz. The old sight of hand. A few weeks ago we were not encouraged to go any where, stand by any one, and forced to wear masks or face charges. Now for reasons many of can speculate on, large “protests” are encouraged and now wearing masks at those is no longer criminalized. While God only knows what is really going on and will never see the light of day to tell the truth. :twocents:

Top Bottom