• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've now heard a tease on the morning news that has me intrigued, but I have yet to catch the whole story.

From the tease, it seems liberals are SO upset that HRC is not the POTUS, they have created a virtual reality where HRC IS the POTUS.
    They can go there and live in a world where there is no Donald Trump in the west wing.

They've even gotten some idiotic doctor to coin a phrase to describe the condition.
    It's called P.E.S.D. or Post Election Stress Disorder.

Some have already chastised the idea saying it degrades our veterans who truly suffer with P.T.S.D.

Where will the stupidity end?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Wow, that's pretty stupid.

I heard a young mother yesterday say her toddler has selective eating disorder... Umm, your toddler is a toddler.

I can't help but think that if these kids had been raised with fewer trophies and a few more spankings, they wouldn't need an alternate reality or made up disease to cope with life.

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    In an alternate universe, I'M POTUS.

And in another, I'm also Supreme Potentate of the entire Earth.

And yet in another, I'm the High & Benevolent Grand PooBah of said universe...

:D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ya know..Ya have to wonder just how pissed off Slick Willy had to be after election night.......You KNOW he was counting on Hillary being distracted for at least 4 years......Now she has nothing to do but hang with him....24 hours a day, 7 days a week.....:(

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I guess I keep missing the part where Hillary is such a wonderful person. I can't believe anybody actually wanted her for POTUS.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    I was toying with his choice of words.
    The "Cthulu Mythos" was a book by the late, great Howard Phillip (H.P.) Lovecraft.
    In my eyes, one of the best fiction writer ever born.

There was also a role playing game based on the Lovecraft universe. It was called Call of Cthulu. Generally in the game, a players character either dies or goes insane. So if your character does not die during the couse of the game, they wind making many "Sanity Checks" to avoid insanity.
    MH

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ya know..Ya have to wonder just how pissed off Slick Willy had to be after election night.......You KNOW he was counting on Hillary being distracted for at least 4 years......Now she has nothing to do but hang with him....24 hours a day, 7 days a week.....:(

clintons-premature-celebration-of-election-win.gif

He was ready for the intern casting couch again.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    During a sunday school thing last week one of the guys said that no one has ever been more qualified or prepared to be president than Hillary. I couldn't even argue with him. It was just so stupid.

Jason

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    During a sunday school thing last week one of the guys said that no one has ever been more qualified or prepared to be president than Hillary. I couldn't even argue with him. It was just so stupid.

Jason

I would have just pointed at him, and laughed so hard until I almost passed out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Just reading that gives me the creeps, can't imagine what it would be like in reality.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I heard a young mother yesterday say her toddler has selective eating disorder... Umm, your toddler is a toddler.

Two possibilities -
    (A) She's serious.
    (B) She's making fun of all the disorders being created and assigned to what has up till now been considered normal.

One of those allows her to be my friend.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Jason
    Technically, he may have been correct. However, qualified and prepared are not incongruous to disastrous.

Top Bottom