• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Let's all contact Mitch Daniels to sign a resolution like Alaska just did...
    Mitch Daniels: 317-232-4567
    Governor Daniels: Ask Mitch

This is a wave and we need to add to it.

My email to Mitch:
    Subject: Indiana and the 10th Amendment

Mitch,
    I am writing to ask you to join the many other states who are signing resolutions to address the Tenth Amendment that says: "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Indiana is a great and free state, and we should join this movement to oppose the overstepping of the federal government.

I ask you to sign a resolution declaring Indiana's sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution.

Thanks and regards,

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Good or bad, we should lay down and give up just because our gov does something we don't agree with.

This is why our freedoms are gone.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I think it would be a good idea if we would get sovereignty like that. I just wonder how well Mitch would go for it. He's not as bad as alot of the leaders out there, at least he's still got some conservative roots.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    By every means write him call him. Tell him! I would never intend to discurage any one from expressing there opiinions. This country was forged in the fires of debate. Get em boys!

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's a non-binding resolution that carries no force of law. Essentially, it says they better not do anything they aren't supposed to and/or stop if they are or we'll get really mad.
    If Mitch and the legislators wanted to show they had a pair, they would provide some meat to the "or else". Make it a bill that will cease any and all payments to the feds for failure to adhere to the conditions. If the fed threatens to cut off all payments to the state of Indiana, great. They need our tax dollars more than we need them.

Top Bottom