Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Contact Mitch- let's join the State Sovereignty Movement

Let's all contact Mitch Daniels to sign a resolution like Alaska just did...
    Mitch Daniels: 317-232-4567
    Governor Daniels: Ask Mitch

This is a wave and we need to add to it.

My email to Mitch:
    Subject: Indiana and the 10th Amendment

Mitch,
    I am writing to ask you to join the many other states who are signing resolutions to address the Tenth Amendment that says: "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Indiana is a great and free state, and we should join this movement to oppose the overstepping of the federal government.

I ask you to sign a resolution declaring Indiana's sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution.

Thanks and regards,
    Last edited by henktermaat; 07-22-2009 at 10:35.
    I'm surrounded by a lot of women in this department. And that includes the men.
    ~ Ron Swanson

Sarcasm will not be colored purple. Just like in real life, you will have to figure it out on your own.

good luck! Mitch is another of Obamas flunkies
    "If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homless on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson, 1791

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    OK, so just give up and DON'T call him...

I for one will take action.
    ~ Ron Swanson

Sarcasm will not be colored purple. Just like in real life, you will have to figure it out on your own.

Mitch is not that bad... He's stood up to Cap & Trade in many speeches. I wrote him a letter.
    In Soviet Amerika, the Law violates YOU

Good or bad, we should lay down and give up just because our gov does something we don't agree with.

This is why our freedoms are gone.
    ~ Ron Swanson

Master
    I'm a bit foggy from my meds today, but I thought we did pass a statement of sovereignty?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tile Spook View Post
    I'm a bit foggy from my meds today, but I thought we did pass a statement of sovereignty?
    I am not finding that... could be wrong though
    ~ Ron Swanson

I think it would be a good idea if we would get sovereignty like that. I just wonder how well Mitch would go for it. He's not as bad as alot of the leaders out there, at least he's still got some conservative roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    Care to explain?
    I think I missed when Mitch got on board the Obamaband wagon?

I have never said Mitch was perfect, but when compared to our past Gov's, he ain't all that bad either in my book!

Robert D. Orr
    Evan Bayh
    Frank O'Bannon
    Joseph E. Kernan

From my cold..........

By every means write him call him. Tell him! I would never intend to discurage any one from expressing there opiinions. This country was forged in the fires of debate. Get em boys!
    "If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homless on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson, 1791

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast