• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snojet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Carmel
    Can't say enough good about this v-clip. I hope the other government officials wake up and "Do the Right Thing" when it come to this and other matters/issues. But I'm not holding my breath.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Man watch the rest of the videos on him, he is on the ball, makes me glad to be from MI, I wish more were like him on capital hill.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ah yes. And he just loves the "Cash fro Clunkers" legislation. Supposedly helps his constituents (but I believe it's the smoke and mirrors bit).
    Mike Rodgers is simply another politician making a career for himself.
    I was born in the middle of that state when things were not so bad. I watched many of my family members and neighbors' parents start to loose their jobs in the early 80's. By the time I'd graduated high school (1990), getting a job at an automotive related company was a rarity - college educated or not.
    So I bailed. I love the natural aspects of Michigan. Politics make it ugly to me.

Indiana has it's own kind of beauty. And bad politics are here, too. Just not like up there.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I knew after all of those years of watching him on TV growing up that he made sense!

Can you say "Republican"? Sure, sure you can! It's kind of like Republic with a Can do at the end isn't it!

Have a nice day Mr. Rogers!!!

Top Bottom