Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    What about states issuing Cease an Desist orders?

Indiana Legislators Urge Feds to “Cease and Desist”|Tenth Amendment Center

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/leg...009/HJM003.pdf

Not sucession, but at the very least, a symbolic gesture indicating that the states still retain all powers not explicitely delegated to the Federal Government.
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball?
    - BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by 22lr View Post
    Well id be volunteering to fly the first plane that drops the first bomb on them. And talking about secession in a open forum isnt all that conducive to a good public image.

IBTL

:wtf:

Hmmm, yet you dropping bombs on innocent people is a good public immage? That's weird.

I always wondered how Hitler convinced his entire country that it was okay to murder all the Jewish people. But you've just answered my question. He didn't. Some people are just blood-thirsty pshychopaths by nature. Keep your two cents, you can use it to pay some federal taxes.

Shooter
    What about states issuing Cease an Desist orders?
    YES!!!! We are VERY close to a 2/3 majority of states passing this sort of legislation regarding the 10A!!! I've been watching it happen for well over a year now, Montana was a big convincer for several states that had been lolligagging around the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleJockey View Post
    YES!!!! We are VERY close to a 2/3 majority of states passing this sort of legislation regarding the 10A!!! I've been watching it happen for well over a year now, Montana was a big convincer for several states that had been lolligagging around the subject.
    I have found it interesting how relatively quiet the mainstream media has been on the topic.

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball?
    - BehindBlueI's

Shooter
    I have found it interesting how relatively quiet the mainstream media has been on the topic.
    I find it downright laughable!!! I wouldn't ever expect the Bilderberg media to even mention it. The internet seems to be the best resource for national/world events. There are venues other than the inter-web still too. Example: XM radio still has some excellent programming, however, since the merger with sirius it is going downhill fast.

I find it downright laughable!!! I wouldn't ever expect the Bilderberg media to even mention it. The internet seems to be the best resource for national/world events. There are venues other than the inter-web still too. Example: XM radio still has some excellent programming, however, since the merger with sirius it is going downhill fast.

And to think that we have freedom the press here in the US! As you say, the mainstream media is just as biased and controlled as the next state run outlet you find in many other countries.

- BehindBlueI's

Mike Church, FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by lashicoN View Post
    :wtf:

Hmmm, yet you dropping bombs on innocent people is a good public immage? That's weird.

I always wondered how Hitler convinced his entire country that it was okay to murder all the Jewish people. But you've just answered my question. He didn't. Some people are just blood-thirsty pshychopaths by nature. Keep your two cents, you can use it to pay some federal taxes.
    Many Americans think it is never possible that our government would do what Hitler did. I'm sure if you asked any German citizen in 1910 if they thought that in just a few decades, their leader would exterminate 6 million people and sink the entire world into war, they'd laugh in your face. Amazing what 30 years did to that country.

Here is a link to an audio segment of Mike Church speaking to Dr. Kevin Gutzman of "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution". He speaks about having a constitutional convention.
    mikechurch.com - The Official Site of Infamous Talk Show Host Mike -The KingDude- Church - Search

Click the above link and then link #5 on that page. I think there are more links on that page to hear the entire thing. I heard it live on XM the other night.
    Last edited by hornadylnl; 12-03-2009 at 21:30.

Shooter
    This is the best news I've had all year.... yeah, pretty much the best news all year.

And I finally finished undergraduate in May.

This is just a hair above that.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast