• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This "Cathedral" in New York has an interesting piece of artwork about the skyscrapers of NYC collapsing. It was done in 1997, 4 years before 9/11/2001. Thought I would share it.

This is known as the "Apocalyptic Pillar"

Sinister Sites - St. John the Divine Cathedral

On the western facade of the building, stonemasons have sculpted numerous scenes that seem oddly out of place for a Cathedral. The most striking one is the chilling depiction of the destruction of New York city and its landmarks.

Cathedral_St_John_Divine_Manhattan.jpg

This building was done by Freemasons. Note the Illuminati Pyramid at the top and the infamous "All-Seeing-Eye.
    "

Illuminati Pyramid and All-Seeing Eye on the Cathedral of St. John the Divine

Illuminati Pyramid and All-Seeing Eye

all_seeing_eye_usd.jpg

Just thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

More reading:
    Sinister Sites - St. John the Divine Cathedral | The Vigilant Citizen

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Can somebody tell me something about the Freemasons that might ease my troubled mind about their organization? They're just a harmless mens' club right? Like a fraternity? Ha...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Damn! You start a thread like this just as I ran out of foil!

I'm off to the market, as soon as the black helicopters are gone.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Damn! You start a thread like this just as I ran out of foil!

I'm off to the market, as soon as the black helicopters are gone.

Sounds like a good opportunity to get more tin foil! I got a 15-lb roll of it from Costco. :D

For the record I remain very skeptical of the "9/11 truther" conspiracy. But this Masonic stuff is kinda creepin me out. lol

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Very interesting find.

I do see the WTC 1 & 2 toppling, but also with the rest of Manhattan, apparently due to a tsunami. I can't see how this could be construed as foreknowledge or participation in some 9/11 plot, but I'm sure it will happen, if it hasn't already.

That being said, a lot of what I have seen on the Freemasons is some pretty creepy stuff, though it's hard to trust many online sources.

This has always been a favorite...

GWCornerstone.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well if the Freemasons fortold the collapse of the twin towers in a tsunami with the rest of New York City, then I guess we have nothing to worry about. However, if they rebuild a couple twin towers of some kind, then you can worry... :):

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Who controls the British Crown?
    Who Keeps The Metric System Down?
    We Do, We Do...
    Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
    Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
    We Do, We Do...
    Who holds back the electric car?
    Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
    We Do, We Do...
    Who robs kegfish of their sight?
    Who rigs every Oscar night?
    We Do... We Doooo!

Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    Very interesting find.

I do see the WTC 1 & 2 toppling, but also with the rest of Manhattan, apparently due to a tsunami. I can't see how this could be construed as foreknowledge or participation in some 9/11 plot, but I'm sure it will happen, if it hasn't already.
    I think the freemasons were predicting the scene from the Day after tomorrow.... lol. I think the more disturbing one is the car and bus falling

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    It didn't occur to anyone at all that being a religious structure, they maybe were depicting the end days talked about in Revelation, and used images from today in the symbolism anticipating the cathedral standing for hundreds of years?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Can somebody tell me something about the Freemasons that might ease my troubled mind about their organization? They're just a harmless mens' club right? Like a fraternity? Ha...

Sure. I am not a mason. I know several. I can't imagine a single one of them being involved in anything sinister at any level. None of my friends are that kind of person.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It didn't occur to anyone at all that being a religious structure, they maybe were depicting the end days talked about in Revelation, and used images from today in the symbolism anticipating the cathedral standing for hundreds of years?

Absolutely. I've seen churches with far sinister stuff.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Looks more like a tsunami

than two jet-liners. And even the tsunami is coming in from the wrong direction!! Just to be safe, I only buy Girl Scout cookies; I NEVER buy masonic, or catholic, or baptist, or jewish cookies! Pat

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Oh, so you're in on it, too.

Top Bottom