Congressman in town today......

Congressman Ellsworth was in Spencer IN today. Got a last minute heads up and went to the meeting.......

He said he was for extending the Bush tax cuts... He said alot of yada yada yada and didn't answer most of the questions.

The part of the meeting that stole the show went like this.

Congress E-Sir what is your question

Man in coat-Stands up, reaches behind his back and to pull something out while walking towards Congressman E...

Congressman's Aids at the same time go wide eyed and look like they might jump the guy

Congressman E-Hey what you doing! You make me nervous reaching behind your back

Man in Coat - Shows Congressman E his retired Police Badge then chews him out

That first 20 seconds was priceless and our Congressman is to say the least is very concerned about the public reaction...

Them Dem's are jumpy.
    "I know of you"

Yep, noticed how he schedules all of his town halls during working hours on weekdays...

HH
    Hawkhavn
    RWVA Instructor
    Appleseed Northwest Regional Coordinator
    Find us at: www.appleseedinfo.org

Building Bridges Between Ammo Forts
    I can only imagine the threat "assessments" they are getting from the administration. And I say that with some suspicion, and a bit of sympathy for them.

I want them to respect the power of the citizen, not fear everyone and make decisions from personal fear. People make bad decisions when they are scared.

I want them to listen, not run away.
    Techres
    Appleseed Instructor
    Find us at: www.appleseedinfo.org

Quote Originally Posted by hawkhavn View Post
    Yep, noticed how he schedules all of his town halls during working hours on weekdays...

HH
    He got chewed out for that at the meeting....and then said it would be impossible to do all evening meetings due to his and his workers schedules.
    "I know of you"

Quote Originally Posted by techres View Post
    I can only imagine the threat "assessments" they are getting from the administration. And I say that with some suspicion, and a bit of sympathy for them.

I want them to respect the power of the citizen, not fear everyone and make decisions from personal fear. People make bad decisions when they are scared.

I want them to listen, not run away.
    They knew I was there, and he remembered my name......I fear for my dogs!
    "I know of you"

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    He got chewed out for that at the meeting....and then said it would be impossible to do all evening meetings due to his and his workers schedules.
    C'mon. you don't expect the high and mighty to work according to your schedule, do you?
    Barack Obama: In your heart you know he's nuts.

"Of all the offspring of Time, Error is the most ancient, and is so old and familiar an acquaintance, that Truth, when discovered, comes upon most of us like an intruder, and meets the intruder's welcome." (Mackay, 1841)

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Congressman Ellsworth was in Spencer IN today. Got a last minute heads up and went to the meeting.......

He said he was for extending the Bush tax cuts... He said alot of yada yada yada and didn't answer most of the questions.

The part of the meeting that stole the show went like this.

Congress E-Sir what is your question

Man in coat-Stands up, reaches behind his back and to pull something out while walking towards Congressman E...

Congressman's Aids at the same time go wide eyed and look like they might jump the guy

Congressman E-Hey what you doing! You make me nervous reaching behind your back

Man in Coat - Shows Congressman E his retired Police Badge then chews him out

That first 20 seconds was priceless and our Congressman is to say the least is very concerned about the public reaction...

Them Dem's are jumpy.
    He's in Brazil tomorrow but I'm tired of hearing his lies and he already knows how I feel about him.
    Freedom is defined by the character of those who defend it

Quote Originally Posted by 4sarge View Post
    He's in Brazil tomorrow but I'm tired of hearing his lies and he already knows how I feel about him.
    You are still going to chew him out.....right?
    "I know of you"

"I know of you"