• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I had not heard this before, but it is pretty revolting.

https://patientoptout.com/

CHRISTIANS AND JEWS NEED NOT APPLY FOR
    THE MUSLIM EXEMPTION TO OBAMACARE

ObamaCare discriminates against Christians and Jews by denying them special exemptions extended to other religions.

If you are a mainstream Christian or a Jew, you need not apply to Opt Out of ObamaCare; that exemption is reserved for Muslims, Scientologists, Amish, Christian Scientists and Native American Indians who have a “conscientious objection” to insurance. A conscientious objection to theft committed by rouge politicians under the color of law with the threat of violence for non-compliance isn’t sufficient in America today to exempt average Americans from the stranglehold of government.

Believe it or not, if you are a Muslim you may claim a special religious exemption to Obama-Care that is denied to main-stream Christians and Jews. Or if you prefer a New-Age religion to Islam, you may become a Scientologist and Opt Out of ObamaCare’s mandatory pur-chase of health insurance. Or, if you happen to be of Native American Indian extraction you too can opt out of the insurance laws by which everyone else in America must abide.

“There are several reasons why an individual could claim exemption, being a member of a religion that does not believe in insurance is one of them. Islam is one of those religions. Muslims believe that health insurance is ‘haraam,’ or forbidden; because they liken the ambiguity and probability of insurance to gambling. This belief excludes them from any of the requirements, mandates, or penalties set forth in the bill. Other excluded groups include Amish, American Indians, and Christian Scientists.” - Quote from Liberty & Pride Blog

DEMAND an Individual Opt-Out AMENDMENT!
    https://patientoptout.com/secure-online-donation/muslims-get-to-opt-out/
    They can OPT OUT, why can’t you?

If you are a typical hardworking American who pays the freight for this healthcare Obamanation, you are required not only to pay the taxes to support free and subsidized healthcare for others, you also will be required to purchase health insurance or pay a fine if you don’t while certain favored religions and ethnic groups are allowed to escape the government’s maw. The U.S. Constitution supposedly grants ALL Americans equal protection of the law but under ObamaCare, some Americans are clearly more equal than others.

Make no mistake, ObamaCare is a law specifically written NOT to apply equally to everyone. It is the single biggest act of discrimination enacted under the color of law since Jim Crow Laws. One Congressman, Jim Hare of Illinois, let the cat out of the bag in shocking fashion when he admittedhe didn’t worry about the Constitution when legislating ObamaCare into law.

Even more astonishing, the Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, Max Baucus admitted that the purpose of ObamaCare is as much about redistributing income—“sharing the wealth”—as it is about reforming health care:

“Health reform is ‘an income shift,’ Democratic Sen. Max Baucus said on March 25. ‘It is a shift, a leveling, to help lower income, middle income Americans.’

“In his halting, jumbled style, Baucus explained that in recent years ‘the maldistribution of income in America has gone up way too much, the wealthy are getting way, way too wealthy, and the middle income class is left behind.’ The new health care legislation, Baucus promised, ‘will have the effect of addressing that maldistribution of income in America.’”

Hand in hand with income redistribution and religious discrimination comes the iron fist of government and outright control of the people by bureaucrats, which Congressman John Dingell of Michigan admits will be the eventual consequence of ObamaCare. His only regret is that it will take so long to erect the mechanisms of control.

Religious Discrimination, IRS oversight of religion, blatant theft euphemized as “an income shift,” and control of the people with the threat of violence disguised as “law enforcement,” these are the purposes and consequences of ObamaCare as admitted by the very legislators who voted to enact it into law. By our representatives’ own words, the U.S. Congress has come completely un-tethered from the U.S. Constitution and gone off the rails.

This law must not stand.

All three great religions of Abraham hold theft as morally wrong. Forcibly taking the property of an innocent person and giving it to another person is theft, pure and simple, whether it is committed by an outlaw under the cover of darkness or by a politician under the color of law. ObamaCare is Theft.

Therefore, if the same logic applies by which the ObamaCare holds Sharia Law’s prohibition against gambling above the law of the land, so too should Christians and Jews be allowed to place the Eighth Commandment (Thou Shalt Not Steal) above the power of the state to expropriate property from innocent people in the name of income redistribution for “the greater good.”

Instead, ObamaCare replaces the Eighth Commandment of the Book of Exodus, which was inscribed on a stone tablet by the hand of God, with the Seventh Commandment from the Book of Orwell, Animal Farm, written on the wall of a barn: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Muslims are given exemptions from laws everyone else has to follow, and this special privilege is justified as simply allowing them to freely exercise their religion; when average Americans demand to be allowed to live their lives without being oppressively regimented under the threat of violence from IRS goons, they are accused of demanding “special rights,” and denied the freedom of choice under the excuse of “serving the greater good.”
    The lucky few that get to OPT OUT of ObamaCare are not forced to buy healthcare insurance they don’t want, unlike most Americans; and, to top it off, they don’t have to pay the taxes or penalties associated with health care reform.

So while most Americans (that includes You!) will be required to purchase health care coverage deemed appropriate by President Obama and the government or face heavy fines, the privileged few such as Muslims get to OPT OUT.

Sign The National ObamaCare Opt Out (NOOO!) Registry and demand to be permitted to opt out of Obama’s socialized health-care mandate. Demand that your representatives put God’s Eighth Commandment above George Orwell’s Seventh Commandment. Demand that Congress keep the government out of your health care decisions. DEMAND EQUAL TREATMENT. Demand to be EXCLUDED from any government-run or mandated health care program and exempt from any and all taxes, fees, and mandates imposed to pay for it.

Let’s Get this Straight:

President Obama
    -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Vice President Biden -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Speaker Nancy Pelosi -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid -Exempt from ObamaCare
    White House Staff -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Cabinet Secretaries -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Congressional Staff* -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Amish -Exempt from ObamaCare
    American Indian Tribes -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Criminals -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Scientologists -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Christian Scientists -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Muslims -Exempt from ObamaCare
    Baptists - NO Exemption
    Catholics - NO Exemption
    Lutherans - NO Exemption
    Jews - NO Exemption

*Congressional staffers who wrote ObamaCare, staffers working in a leadership office or for a Congressional committee all receive an exemption.

How can a religious exemption include certain religions and not others? Whatever happened to Equal Protection of the Laws guaranteed in the United States Constitution?

President Obama and Lawmakers put themselves above the law. Now, certain special individuals are allowed to opt out too? It is unthinkable that socialized health care is MANDATED to you and NOT EVERYONE! A healthcare mandate nonetheless, shoved down your throat despite cries and protests against it.

Defend America,
    lhsig.png

Lawrence A. Hunter, Ph.D.
    Social Security Institute
    15 Culpeper St.
    Warrenton VA, 20187

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have no problem with accepting insurance that I have to pay for (I may not like the coverage), my problem is the foundation of issue, I don't want the Government involved in my life as much as they want to be. I don't want them telling me who I will be charitable to. That is my decision.

Good Find, just another reason to disagree with this administrations actions.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    HI! My name is Graber and I'm and Amish criminal.

I am now exempt from obamacare!!!!

Loopholes, gotta love 'em.

This just keeps getting better and better, I wonder why this did not make the news beforehand? :rolleyes:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    HI! My name is Graber and I'm and Amish criminal.

I am now exempt from obamacare!!!!

Loopholes, gotta love 'em.

This just keeps getting better and better, I wonder why this did not make the news beforehand? :rolleyes:

Government:

Really?

OK, Mr. Graber,
    Why does our records show that you have life insurance?
    Previous Health Insurance?
    AD&D?
    Auto.... Full Coverage at that?

You are a very bad Amish Thug :D

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I HATE the idea of the guberment making me buy health insurance just as much as they make me buy car insurance .

They need to learn to leave folks alone .

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Government:

Really?

OK, Mr. Graber,
    AD&D?

YES! EXACTLY - a criminal by Amish standards! :):

Thug life \/
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg]YouTube - "Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise[/ame]
    :laugh:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Muslims will not be exempt from HCR mandates. They are not a protected group and take advantage of all other government services, unlike the Amish. Muslims buy auto insurance and life insurance policies. Sure, hardliners and fundamentalists will argue its against some edict. That's what makes them fundamentalists. This isn't unique to Islam. This has been one of those "whip up your base" campaigns dating back to an American Thinker blog post in March. It hasn't grown legs because its not factual. Exempting 8 million + people isn't in the cards. It makes absolutely no sense from a PR standpoint.

But, I'm sure that website will still take your donation.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i wish i could find the bob and tom song thats about kids around the world getting toys, and the kids from the middle east are wishing for rocket launchers and stuff, lol. ive tried to find it but never can.

for the topic:

im not anti-muslim. i also dont think anyone should have to buy into this healthcare crap. im gonna start my own religion, and obama is gonna be satan. so am i except since technically paying for his healthcare would be worshiping the devil?? :)

langb29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Indy Westside
    Muslims will not be exempt from HCR mandates. They are not a protected group and take advantage of all other government services, unlike the Amish. Muslims buy auto insurance and life insurance policies. Sure, hardliners and fundamentalists will argue its against some edict. That's what makes them fundamentalists. This isn't unique to Islam. This has been one of those "whip up your base" campaigns dating back to an American Thinker blog post in March. It hasn't grown legs because its not factual. Exempting 8 million + people isn't in the cards. It makes absolutely no sense from a PR standpoint.

But, I'm sure that website will still take your donation.

+1
    Yep, never fails. This went from an article about some Muslims regarding insurance as gambling to "Muslims excempt from Obamacare".

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    i wish i could find the bob and tom song thats about kids around the world getting toys, and the kids from the middle east are wishing for rocket launchers and stuff, lol. ive tried to find it but never can.

for the topic:

im not anti-muslim. i also dont think anyone should have to buy into this healthcare crap. im gonna start my own religion, and obama is gonna be satan. so am i except since technically paying for his healthcare would be worshiping the devil?? :)

Your wish has been granted!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ysseRhMi6U]YouTube - dear santa[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If this article is not true, or this exemption was in a previous version of the Health Care Reform bill, then I apologize.

I don't care what religion is being exempted... the fact that they (supposedly) would name which religions deserve an exemption and which don't is what bothers me. Either exempt any religion, or none at all.

This is about an unconstitutional bill, not religion.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Government:

Really?

OK, Mr. Graber,
    AD&D?

Depending on the sect, there are Amish that own vehicles, some even get licensed to drive them. They have titles, registrations and insurance in their name. Some of them have private health insurance but most are informally bonded by their churches in the event of a health bill that they can't personally pay.

They are not a protected group and take advantage of all other government services, unlike the Amish.
    I have a relative that works for an organization that provides IDs to the Amish (Allen County) so that they can collect on Hoosier Health Works. Not sure how they can collect HHW without running afoul of the "opt-out" laws, but they do. And my father works with some Amish in Rush County that collect Social Security monies.

I'm "jerked-over" Amish, my paternal Grandfather having left the Amish faith when he was a teenager and living as an English. He was mostly (his father broke the rules) excommunicated from his church and family.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Depending on the sect, there are Amish that own vehicles, some even get licensed to drive them.

They must be Mennonite, rather than Amish. Followers of the Jacob Amman branch of Anabaptists don't drive. But they are indeed Christians and will be exempted from Obamacare as they are from Social Security.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    They must be Mennonite, rather than Amish. Followers of the Jacob Amman branch of Anabaptists don't drive. But they are indeed Christians and will be exempted from Obamacare as they are from Social Security.
    Nope, Amish. My Grandfather and Grandmother were Mennonite after he quit the Amish. I still have Amish relatives around Topeka, Indiana.

Top Bottom