• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    POC has mentioed doing something at his house. He lives North of E'ville. I'm sure as soon as he sees this he'll post something about it.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I think Jimmy means a bit further than that.:):
    Yup. I meant a little closer to Indy.
    I would be happy to shoot at POC's range, but this time we should try to have it more centrally located to make it easier on H&K and Lawwra.
    I know BE would like to make it. I think he lives up North as well.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    mk2ja and I are shooting with an INGO member on his father's farm near Fort Wayne this weekend. I do not know if they would be willing to open it up for a bunch of rowdy cowboy/commando wannabe's who endanger themselves and neighbors by sweeping everyone in sight :whistle:, but I could inquire about the possibility if folks are interested in driving to the far north. It's only 92 here today, so it would be cooler. Might need a sweatshirt over those Ts, but we could still practice open carry draws. :draw: ;)

Should I inquire?:dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I do not know if they would be willing to open it up for a bunch of rowdy cowboy/commando wannabe's who endanger themselves and neighbors by sweeping everyone in sight :whistle:,

Did you think I was kidding with my warning?

2di536q.png

If you cannot handle people pointing out what they perceive to be a dangerous practice (whether they're right or wrong) and discuss it like grown-ups, then don't post the pictures. Or, alternatively, you can leave. INGO is big enough now that we attract a LOT of attention. You guys don't see the linkbacks to other sites that the mods see, and some of that attention is NOT FLATTERING.

Accept criticism like a grown-up or you make gun owners in general and INGO in particular look like goobers and rednecks.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know "Everything always happens in Indy", but what about a more centralized shoot somewhere? Anyone here go out to Riley in Terre Haute? What's that other shooting place out there in the Country? I think it's closer to Brazil.... I think Riley has no range officers like MCFG, and a 300yrd range too, so we could do some medium range shooting as well. :thumbsup: Don't know any members there except AllenM though. :dunno:

Would be much better to find someone with some land, but wherever is wherever. Alaska sounds good too.... :D Would be good to practice some DEEP concealment drawing and shooting..... :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom