• ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    What are you planning to buy?
    What might you come home with that you didn't plan on? C'mon, you know it's going to happen!

What are you bringing to trade?

Post it up!

I have no real NEED of anything, I'll probably look for the bull hide belt guy. Might look at a SCAR, but doubt I'll buy one... Maybe a rail mounted Surefire for my AR.... who knows.... I'm an impulse shopper. OH, Maybe a .22 conversion kit or a M&P 15-22.... or a magnifier for my eotech....

I really should just stay home.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    things on the list (may or may not be bought at all but on the list to be bought in the next 6 months)
    A Kimber with a rail. 'nuff said.
    AK-47
    Bi-pod for 30-06
    Sig 229? (not sure if thats what I am really wanting or not)

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well I really should be saving my money but there are a few things I want.....I mean need :D. Ammo maybe a new knife some steel+stand&bracket, big dot sights for my xd if I can find them if not Ill order online. I know Im definitely going to grab another EDC flashlight. Other that Im going to try to not spend to much. But that never happens.:dunno:

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    well...I was planning on buying an XD 9mm and an MP 15-22....but since I got the MP 15-22 2 weeks ago....and the XD 9mm I'm picking up on Sunday....idk what to get anymore :dunno:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Well I really should be saving my money but there are a few things I want.....I mean need :D. Ammo maybe a new knife some steel+stand&bracket, big dot sights for my xd if I can find them if not Ill order online. I know Im definitely going to grab another EDC flashlight. Other that Im going to try to not spend to much. But that never happens.:dunno:

That reminds me, I'll need to look at batteries for my surefire! Maybe I'll get a weapon light for my FNX too!

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    things on the list (may or may not be bought at all but on the list to be bought in the next 6 months)
    A Kimber with a rail. 'nuff said.
    AK-47
    Bi-pod for 30-06
    Sig 229? (not sure if thats what I am really wanting or not)

Got both the full size and pro size with rails in a few different models in stock. Which one's are you looking for?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate

Got XD big dots. PM me if you'd like me to bring some down..

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Definately gonna get a Bullhide belt this time!

Going to get a Kydex OWB holster for the wife, not decided yet if it's going to be Raven or the other booth that makes them there since it won't see alot of use and Raven's are EXPENSIVE!

And I might get myself a Kydex OWB holster, ugh... how can a piece of Kydex be $85 +???

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    What are you planning to buy?
    What might you come home with that you didn't plan on? C'mon, you know it's going to happen!

What are you bringing to trade?

Post it up!

I have no real NEED of anything, I'll probably look for the bull hide belt guy. Might look at a SCAR, but doubt I'll buy one... Maybe a rail mounted Surefire for my AR.... who knows.... I'm an impulse shopper. OH, Maybe a .22 conversion kit or a M&P 15-22.... or a magnifier for my eotech....

I really should just stay home.

I'll have a crazy good deal on a FDE Scar 16s.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm going to try to trade my Kahr K40 for a P40, and also look for a big dot for my LCR

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I don't have any Big Dot's for LCR but I have LCR's w/ Big Dots.. We're huge into XS sights.. If you're wanting one, let me know and I'll try to get some in..

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'll be shoppin' for beef jerky. Maybe a nice knife. We all know that when I go to the 1500, I spent about 10% of my time working, 20% flappin' my jaws and the other sleepin' under the tables. Remember, buy a gun from me and you get a FREE DONUT with purchase.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I don't have any Big Dot's for LCR but I have LCR's w/ Big Dots.. We're huge into XS sights.. If you're wanting one, let me know and I'll try to get some in..

I'll buy one if you can get one in, if I don't find one at the show I'll just have to order 1 online but I'd rather buy from a local shop

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I am looking for a Smith & Wesson Model 36 that it is good shape. I am also looking for a blued Smith & Wesson Model 19 with wood grip. I am also hoping to pick up some powder for my reloading. There are always some odds and ends. But I am also looking for a great time!

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I'll be shoppin' for beef jerky. Maybe a nice knife. We all know that when I go to the 1500, I spent about 10% of my time working, 20% flappin' my jaws and the other sleepin' under the tables. Remember, buy a gun from me and you get a FREE DONUT with purchase.

You'll be doing nothing but... HAVING A BLAST!!

Top Bottom