• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Well first on MY list is a Ruger 77/44. Ever since it became legal to use the .44 mag in a rifle for deer I haven't had the 20 ga. slug barrel back on my H&R. I just wish Ruger would sell one of their nicer laminate wood stocks for the 77/44. Not a huge fan of black plastic stocks.

Second, I STILL would like to own a 1911. I've been looking at the RI Tactical. Not the "best" but would be perfect for me.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've got a lot of WANTS!

I picked up my GSG 1911 just last week. Pretty stout for a .22lr.

Interested In:

- Ruger sr40c
    - Ruger LC9

Planning to buy:

- 5.45 Saiga (to compliment the 7.62)
    - Suppressor (for the GSG)

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'm planning to pick up a gen 4 G19 as an 18th birthday gift to myself. Other than that I don't know, maybe build an AR:dunno: Definitely will be getting my LTCH.

ETA: I'd also really like to get a Savage Edge in .223 to play out at 100-200 yards.

Last edited:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    AR15 build, definitely. After that it is a toss up between an MSAR STG E4, or nice lever action. I may be buying 1-3 more pistols this year as well, since my fiance will want to start carrying soon, and I have told my family that I will buy their gun and pay their carry license, if they want it. They are getting more and more interested.

Right now the AR is the only 100%. Another 100% is a Hornady Lock N Load. After that, I will probably buy the remaining dies for the calibers I shoot, and maybe adding a budget gun of some sort (Savage Edge in .223?). Possibly those pistols, which would all be mine but out for borrow.

I still am interested in doing a few AR presents to give out to the guys in my wedding later this year, but after seeing my fiance's plans, Im not sure I will have enough money! So if you see a good deal on ARs or AR uppers/lowers, let me.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    not sure exactly what, but definately planning one before spring.

kind of torn between a LCP and a new rifle. leaning more towards the rifle. would love a WASR-10 or an SKS

bobby bobolink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Paradise Bay
    On my shopping list; 2 .45 six-shooters, .45 lever-action rifle, and if i have enough money left over a 12ga double barrel "mule ear" hammer shotgun. Cowboy Action shooting here i come. Sorry all you tacticool shooters:draw:

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Think this year will be a stick with what I know year. I have the tools and machinery to build my own AR based rifle so I am thinking about a 50 CSS aka 50 Beowulf.....why?

Cause I can buy and/or reload for it cheaper than 450 Bushmaster or 458 SOCOM and have a great selection of bullet weights and styles for the Beowulf..

Have a L1A1 inch thinking about shortening the barrel on it and recrowning it see if the loosey groupie tightens up any, or maybe sell/trade it of for a decent bolt action truck gun.

And maybe get another of Mr Browning's outdated ancient 1911 pistols cause once again stick with what I know.

Really need to get the Lee press set back up and reload a bunch too, I been slacking and using up my supply, need to get it topped back off.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    i am going to be in the market for a new 10/22 and maybe find myself a used buckmark or similar 22 pistol

Top Bottom