• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrm400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Hobart
    I'm going to be right in line for one of the stainless R1s. Got one of the 1st run of them in carbon steel and it's great.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Wow, DPMS is really going upscale with some of those offerings. I like their new handguard; it looks to be a nice upgrade from either the YHM stuff or the plain one-piece float tubes.

Incidentally, I forsee the Bushmaster brand being phased out entirely in the next couple years; makes no sense for Cerberus/Freedom Group to have three companies in competition with each other, putting out ARs that are all very similar. Remington will cover the hunting market with the R15/R25 series and the LE/Mil market with the RGP and ACR, and DPMS will be the commercial "black rifle" side of the house. My :twocents:

Last edited:

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    Call me crazy, but what stuck out the most to me is that UMC will be using brass jacketed rather than copper on their ball rounds. Copper is a small part of the makeup of brass, so I assume this is a cost saving move. I just hope it performs well and the material savings are passed on to the consumer.

Top Bottom