• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Fat Albert will be along to condemn
    the cracker killer as soon as they get done with the martin-zimmerman debacle.
    Don't worry..... I'm sure it's at the top of the list.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Young black males are only interesting to the MSM when they're victims. Then the news can be used as an object lesson in critiquing racism in US society, which is actually the story.

Of course Tyson here was also a victim of poverty, lack of education, etc. I'm sure a social worker somewhere is mouthing that very idea.

If the media made too much of incidents like this, they would be accused of trying to stir up racial animosity. We can't have that, can we?:rolleyes:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am not even going to comment on the motivations of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. That should be obvious to anyone by now. Old Jessie just needs to drop out of site and make sure that his love children are well taken care of. What I will make a short comment on is the powder keg that Barry O'Bummer and his useful idiot holder are turning this country into. Their action or lack of and words are going to bring back the good ole days of the 60s when racial tensions were extremely high, loot and rioting abounded and disappearances were commonplace. All of the progress mades towards some degree of racial harmony is being eroded by our current leadership. It is almost as if this is intentionally and deliberately being done to create a situation where the Bammer could invoke some kind of martial law over this country and make the changes that he can not make by legislation or executive order. George Soros is probably pulling his strings on this matter. Everything O'Bummer does is wrong and hurtful to this country. The only way he could have a perfect batting average like this is for his actions to be intentional. Who knows??? I might just be paranoid even though I think that I am only being vigilant.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Hasn't Obama weighed in on this one yet?

"If I had a son..."

Shawn Tyson: From boy to killer | HeraldTribune.com

"That's what's wrong with the judicial system," Israel said. "They only look at the crime. They don't go beneath the surface to see what made this person feel compelled to commit this act.
    "What drove them to this point?"
    Israel, who served 17 years of a 20-year sentence, is opposed to life sentences for juveniles and was recently in Washington D.C. for a Supreme Court hearing on the subject.
    He said a juvenile's brain is not fully developed when a crime is committed. He is a staunch advocate of hard time for a murder -- 20 years -- but also sees potential beyond prison.
    :poop:

A variation on the 'my boy would never do anything like that' defense.

Last edited:

verniebernie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Bradenton Florida
    Former NAACP official acusing jackson & sharpton of exploiting

Former NAACP leader C.L. Bryant is accusing Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton of “exploiting” the Trayvon Martin tragedy to “racially divide this country.”
    “His family should be outraged at the fact that they’re using this child as the bait to inflame racial passions,” Rev. C.L. Bryant said in a Monday interview with The Daily Caller.
    The conservative black pastor who was once the chapter president of the Garland, Texas NAACP called Jackson and Sharpton “race hustlers” and said they are “acting as though they are buzzards circling the carcass of this young boy.”
    Jackson, for example, recently said Martin’s death shows how “blacks are under attack” and “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.” (SEE ALSO: Jesse Jackson says Trayvon Martin ‘murdered and martyred’)
    George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain, killed Martin, a 17-year-old black man who was unarmed at the time of his death, last month. Zimmerman has claimed to have shot Martin in self-defense and has not been charged with a crime.
    But Bryant, who explores the topic of black-on-black crime in his new film “Runaway Slave,” said people like Jackson and Sharpton are being misleading to suggest there is an epidemic of “white men killing black young men.”
    “The epidemic is truly black on black crime,” Bryant said. “The greatest danger to the lives of young black men are young black men.”

Read more: Trayvon Martin | Jesse Jackson | Al Sharpton | The Daily Caller

verniebernie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Bradenton Florida
    yesterday they were having a funneral in Miami at a black cematary and more blacks rolled in and started shooting. Killed 2 and wounded 12 but because its a black on black crime you'll never hear anything from jackson or sharpton over that

Top Bottom