• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Dude, Glock invented this particular "game". Single stack, polymer-framed, striker-fired .45? They haz one. ;) And well before Taurus, Kahr and Springfield had theirs.

You are right, I forget they have a single stack .45 ACP. I wonder how it will compare to the new Springfield product?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    But Glock hasn't attacked the overpriced, ill fitting, limited capacity single stack compact pistol market for 9mm or .40 though. :D (not a fan of most of the single stack compacts... but that's me)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It didn't fit my hand well. Besides, I would really have no use for it, but it definitely looks like a solid gun.

tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    XDS

I have problems warming up to the XDS line, they seem like they would be really top heavy from the looks of the upper.
    I am just making an observation as I have never shot one.

Terry​

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have problems warming up to the XDS line, they seem like they would be really top heavy from the looks of the upper.
    I am just making an observation as I have never shot one.

Terry​

Not as bad as you might think. It feels very much like a Glock 36 in terms of overall size and the trigger pull. I got to shoot one back in January, and was really surprised at how mild-mannered it was for a 3-finger .45ACP.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Where is Bradis located? I have been all around my area to the LGS's and all I have found are empty promises of an XDS being under glass. I am working on my Dillon press setup right now but soon I will be looking at a backup gun to my commander. I am torn between the XDS and the M&P Shield in 40 S&W. Granted, since I've not actually held an XDS, my attraction to it comes from owning an XDM 4.5" in 9mm. I absolutely LOVE that gun. Springers are very well made and I never had the first issue with mine. The shield, on the other hand, has been fondled more than one by me in the store. It seems to be a solid contender as well. I'm not crazy about the external safety but it is so low-profile that I doubt snagging during presentation would be an issue. After that, it's a training thing. Since I carry a 1911 anyway I have trained my brain to present-sweep-aim...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    They almost made it small enough that you can't see the ugly!! Sorry I just hate the looks of XD's and not a big fan of the back strap safety! But glad to hear they are jumping in the game! They are great shooting guns! and will fill the niche for allot of shooters! Thanks for the link Cue! :rockwoot::D

Top Bottom