• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Looks like the people of Birmingham need to pressure their elected representatives to change the codified law. The kid was clearly trying to be a nuisance, was creating a disturbance, and should have been charged with brandishing. It's childish conduct like this that will eventually cost all of us our gun rights.

The jury may have arrived at the correct verdict per Birmingham's codified law. If so, it is the law that is incorrect and it should be changed. Open carry of a handgun is bad enough. Open carry of a rifle, "strapped to his back", is not what any of us want.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Looks like the people of Birmingham need to pressure their elected representatives to change the codified law. The kid was clearly trying to be a nuisance, was creating a disturbance, and should have been charged with brandishing. It's childish conduct like this that will eventually cost all of us our gun rights.

The jury may have arrived at the correct verdict per Birmingham's codified law. If so, it is the law that is incorrect and it should be changed. Open carry of a handgun is bad enough. Open carry of a rifle, "strapped to his back", is not what any of us want.

He said^^^^^

All I heard was blah blah blah blah

:laugh:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Whoa... Wait a minute. I think Indiana's laws on carrying long guns (or the absence of such laws) are just fine, thank you very much. And our laws on carrying handguns are ALREADY to strict. Absolutely no way would I advocate for stripping more rights away.

Good for Sean! Nice to see justice prevail for once.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

I think you forgot your purple. And if not, you forgot to take your geritol.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Whoa... Wait a minute. I think Indiana's laws on carrying long guns (or the absence of such laws) are just fine, thank you very much. And our laws on carrying handguns are ALREADY to strict. Absolutely no way would I advocate for stripping more rights away.

Good for Sean! Nice to see justice prevail for once.

The case was about Michigan, not Indiana. Not that I disagree with you.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.

^^^ supposed to be purple right? Open carry of a handgun is bad enough? Is this a joke? I think you're in the wrong forum...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not saying which one but I get the distinct feeling that one of the posts made here so far was done with a mixing utensil. :dunno:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And he did not forget his purple

worffrustration.gif

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    "Looks like the people of Birmingham need to pressure their elected representatives to change the codified law. The kid was clearly trying to be a nuisance, was creating a disturbance, and should have been charged with brandishing. It's childish conduct like this that will eventually cost all of us our gun rights.

The jury may have arrived at the correct verdict per Birmingham's codified law. If so, it is the law that is incorrect and it should be changed. Open carry of a handgun is bad enough. Open carry of a rifle, "strapped to his back", is not what any of us want."

That looks better!:D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Welcome back Keyser Soze.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like the people of Birmingham need to pressure their elected representatives to change the codified law. The kid was clearly trying to be a nuisance, was creating a disturbance, and should have been charged with brandishing.

HOW IS THIS ACTIVITY to be construed as "Brandishing" a firearm? It was on his back, held there by a sling. He was not holding it in his hands in any threatening way, he was not pointing it in any threatening way. Does Michigan even have a "Brandishing" law because many states do not?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And it is used to stir :poop:

He is either a troll or very anti OC and anti freedom of the people
    It does get tiresome. He's either posting things like this to try and cause a ruckus or in the break room posting about drinking. I dunno what to make of all that.

trapperDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Morristown, IN
    "Looks like the people of Birmingham need to pressure their elected representatives to change the codified law. The kid was clearly trying to be a nuisance, was creating a disturbance, and should have been charged with brandishing. It's childish conduct like this that will eventually cost all of us our gun rights.

The jury may have arrived at the correct verdict per Birmingham's codified law. If so, it is the law that is incorrect and it should be changed. Open carry of a handgun is bad enough. Open carry of a rifle, "strapped to his back", is not what any of us want."

That looks better!:D

thats much better

Top Bottom