• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My youngest son has been wanting a Marlin 795, so today, I went to Basspro just for giggles to see what price they had them for. I noticed in their holiday flyer they were giving away bass bucks this weekend, so that got my attention. The rifle was priced at $159, a little higher than Buds and several other places I have looked, but my purchase of the rifle qualified me for a $25 gift card. That, plus the $12 or so dollars I had on my bass pro card, making the rifle as cheap there as anywhere. I got the rifle for $136 with tax, and was in and out within 20 minutes.

Basspro is not the first place I'd go to purchase a firearm, but in this case it worked out well, plus I got double points for my purchase and 500 bonus points for using the coupon they sent me a week or so ago.:rockwoot:

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    I guess if I was closer might not be what it is but either way its going to be awhile for us when we get down that way

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yeah, it's five minutes from the house, I'm in there once a week through the rest of the year, I try to avoid that whole area around the holidays.

And for the record, I do not have a bass pro credit card, just the rewards card.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I browse guns at Bass Pro but never buy. Got my 795 for $75 at Dick's two Christmas' ago. They have them for $99 about every 2-3 months as well.

Top Bottom