• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Unbelievable. A horrific and sad day. My prayers go out to them. This is why I carry everyday, why every law abiding adult should carry everyday, and why gun-free zones are so dangerous.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    This is just awful. I feel horrible for the families involved.

Twitter is blowing up with people bashing the NRA. #GunControlNow is also trending. This just makes me sick that people are blaming the guns.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I've been watching it for the last 20 minutes. Its a sad day and I feel for all the parents of the 18 kids who were gunned down.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Governments love killing children; especially if the event is used to push their agenda.

Disclaimer: opinion

Seriously, screw you guy. Don't take the actions of a single crazy person and place them on the government. This has nothing to do with the government. The fact that you would try to politicize a massacre of children is absolutely disgusting.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    We may have to go to to the extreme of private armed guards in our schools that do not have a police presence in house. Maybe a volunteer militia of armed parents? Lethal confrontation seems to be the only defense in a case such as this Connecticut shooting.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Seriously, screw you guy. Don't take the actions of a single crazy person and place them on the government. This has nothing to do with the government. The fact that you would try to politicize a massacre of children is absolutely disgusting.

It will be interesting to see the comments forthcoming from our elected officials. My guess is there will be plenty of politics sprinkled in with the mourning.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Better to simply educate our children at home....
    but of course that requires two parent households and the "nuclear" family to be intact.

My prayers and sympathy to all affected.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

There were two shooters. But go ahead and keep you head in the sand. :koolaid:

hd1971

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I have two children. I can't imagine sending them off to school in the morning and later that day receiving an news alert on my phone that there had been a shooting at the school. Very sad day. I feel for the parents and families.

Shooting_zps3350d9fd.jpg

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    We may have to go to to the extreme of private armed guards in our schools that do not have a police presence in house. Maybe a volunteer militia of armed parents? Lethal confrontation seems to be the only defense in a case such as this Connecticut shooting.

Allow the school staff to voluntarily carry firearms. One or two armed teachers would have stopped/suppressed this.

Top Bottom