• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MillenniumC5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wayne County
    What Mark missed was she said "I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick carrying a concealed weapon." I would imagine the hospital does not allow firearms.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This is the "liberal elite". Rules are meant for everyone else. They drive heavy armor SUV's and personal jets, while telling you to buy a Prius. They have a team of armed body guards and tell you to keep your guns unloaded and locked up at home. They tell you to pay more taxes while they find loopholes in laws they crafted for themselves.

Why is California and New York so attracted to these people? They buy into the snobbery because they all think they are elite too I guess, but they are simply to dumb to know they are being duped. The only reason this country is floundering is because of liberalism, and so many people want more of it! It is so frustrating how stupid voters are.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    really, they are different people, they are better then us, so they deserve rights, we are just second class citizens, what you expect. We should be happy with the meager droppings they allow us to eat. Now be good cattle and go back to the field and fatten up for slaughter.

Top Bottom