• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    :shady::runaway: I truly hope you don't believe that. Her case is that initial reports vary from what they're now saying?

Anybody tell me how often that happens? If that's the ticket, then the government blew up the house on the south side too.

A plane crashed. No, wait. A missile hit it. No, wait. Gas leak. No, wait. Terrorism. No. Seriously, that's got to be the worst put together argument ever.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :shady::runaway: I truly hope you don't believe that. Her case is that initial reports vary from what they're now saying?

Anybody tell me how often that happens? If that's the ticket, then the government blew up the house on the south side too.

A plane crashed. No, wait. A missile hit it. No, wait. Gas leak. No, wait. Terrorism. No. Seriously, that's got to be the worst put together argument ever.

Ever

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Sooo much fail...

The educational system that created her.
    The twisted "Christianity" that she claims to represent.
    The educational and belief systems that created the mindset of the folks that give her credence.
    Me, for spending two minutes reading the link and responding to this thread.

Now, please excuse me while I go scrub myself with a wire brush to get this crap off of me.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Nothing like the Internet to fuel the flames of a conspiracy theory. The author of the story makes as much sense as blaming the end of the Mayan calendar for the incident. However, she claims to be an expert because she watched the unfolding events LIVE on TV! Yes, there was a reference by law enforcement to a man in the woods who was detained. He was cutting firewood for his wood burner, not giving tactical support to a group of shooters.:rolleyes:

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Im not saying its true at all. But it is interesting. The only part i know of being true is the media changing stories every 5 minutes.

And this right here is what the media does best. In these days of almost instantaneous reporting, the facts come last in priority after sensationalizing the event and the particular media network's political agenda.
    Just take a look at the Indy house explosion: Predator drones? :tinfoil:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I believe we are overlooking the middle ground where I find the more likely explanation to dwell. In economic terms, we generally agree that the government's role is to create conditions conducive for business to thrive within certain limitations, yet limit the limitations to protecting others from untoward activity, as opposed to the Obama model of dumping limitless tax dollars on the chosen few while inventing regulations making it virtually impossible for most others to function. In this case, I see a possibility that those in government who would deprive us of our rights are applying this same function in a different way. While it is highly unlikely that this is a true false-flag operation, it is also inherently unreasonable to believe that the Obamas, Feinsteins, Schumers, et. al. of the nation honestly believe that 'gun free zones' accomplish anything other than creating 'guaranteed defenseless victim zones'. By guaranteeing that those most likely to gather public sympathy expressed with unrestrained emotional reactions (i.e., children) are the most vulnerable, hence most attractive, targets, the leftists have created a situation in which the bait is set out and they simply have to wait a while to be handed a 'good crisis that should not be let go to waste'.

Do I believe that the government performed this massacre? No. Do I believe that they deliberately created the attractive situation knowing that this was a likely possibility and by extension have blood on their hands for it? Absolutely!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And this right here is what the media does best. In these days of almost instantaneous reporting, the facts come last in priority after sensationalizing the event and the particular media network's political agenda.
    Just take a look at the Indy house explosion: Predator drones? :tinfoil:

The saddest thing about this is that given the general behavior of the government, the idea was sufficiently plausible to gain traction.

Honestly, is it that big of a stretch given 'Fast and Furious' and a combination of legislation and presidential orders that 'legalized' the summary execution of citizens?

Top Bottom