Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    image_zps76ad820c.jpg

And here you can see the real reason why liberals are against the second amendment - the chances of liberals killing themselves off is just so very, very high.

An aspect Ive never thought of before. But now I understand:laugh:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Of all the times a gun could have discharged on its own......

Al Gore on Gun Safety - Fundamental Refounding

Al Gore is no more qualified to instruct anyone on the proper use, handling, or safety of a firearm than Mr. Biden is.

In fact, I'm not really clear WHAT Mr. Gore is qualified to do except to emit that carbon that he hates so dearly out of both ends of his body.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Actually I was thinking that the rifle was unloaded because the guy who gave it to him for the photo op knew better than to hand Gore a loaded weapon.

Even an unloaded gun should be treated as though it were loaded. Remember your gun safety rules!

But it might be hard to make a case that a negligent discharge in THIS particular instance would have been a bad thing. Self-limiting idiocy.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Even an unloaded gun should be treated as though it were loaded. Remember your gun safety rules!

So next time you buy a used firearm i trust you wont check the barrel or rifling because its always loaded even after you cleared it.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    So next time you buy a used firearm i trust you wont check the barrel or rifling because its always loaded even after you cleared it.

I won't look down the barrel of a gun no matter how many times I checked it.
    For a semi auto handgun I take the barrel out.
    For a revolver the cylinder is out/swung to the side.
    For a rifle I remove the bolt.

This might be a little extreme for some, but I have yet to shoot myself so I am going to stick with my procedure.
    For anyone else, do as you will.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

But it might be hard to make a case that a negligent discharge in THIS particular instance would have been a bad thing. Self-limiting idiocy.

We are talking about Algore here, not you or me. This is the guy who is so smart that he invented the internet by himself. He knows all, and swears that the atmospheric happenings (rain, hurricanes, snow, etc) are caused by people keeping warm and has nothing to do with the sun or the rotation of the earth or tidal motions.

We are talking about a guy who if he shot himself in the head couldn't blow his brains out as he has none.

:D

Top Bottom