• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Some of the things I cannot help but laugh at is when the press considers itself ethical or when the press tells us that we should listen to people because they are our "leaders" or you know, movie stars....

The truly useful people have real jobs.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I remember spending the better part of an afternoon searching the undergrowth at Fort Custer (Battle Creek) when one of the newbie ROTC guys my Guard unit was helping out literally tossed magazines after shooting all the blanks that had been in them. We were doing infantry training with these guys and we had this lane about 300 yards long and he just tossed them when they were empty.....good grief.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I am by no stretch of the imagination a firearm expert, and have very little exposure to firearms untill the last 6months or so, but I have known since I was young that magazines are "refillable", I laughed my ass off when I saw this clip!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Luckily? I guess? this woman is not in a seat of power in Indiana but just makes me wonder if anyone else is under the impression that these "Hi Capacity Magazine-Clips" are disposable and the supply will dwindle after they get banned because ppl will shoot the bullets out of them and they will be done.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I remember spending the better part of an afternoon searching the undergrowth at Fort Custer (Battle Creek) when one of the newbie ROTC guys my Guard unit was helping out literally tossed magazines after shooting all the blanks that had been in them. We were doing infantry training with these guys and we had this lane about 300 yards long and he just tossed them when they were empty.....good grief.
    :n00b::n00b::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    implied-facepalm.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    A politician, is a politician... The only job they have, is making sure they have one. This problem will never go away. This country will never get better through the proper channels. Why would any of the lawmakers want to change what they have?

The greatest depression, or the bloodiest revolution. Ive said it for years, they are the only ways to change this disease.

The government lives to support itself. There is no going back from that without something fairly catastrophic.

Its the way humans work. We do not move backwards, we progress, and refuse to go back to where we were.

Meaning, if you make a million a year, have barely any expenses, have personal aides to do everything for you. You are chauffeured everywhere, have armed security around you at all times, eat only the finest of foods, your children go to only the best schools, etc etc etc.. YOU WILL NOT GIVE THAT UP.. So any ideas we may have, to fix this government, has to be approved by the people who will lose their free ride.

So, idiots like this get to last forever in the government machine... Its pathetic, its sad, and I hate to think of it when I think of my country. I wish there was a big reset button, because we need it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A politician, is a politician... The only job they have, is making sure they have one. This problem will never go away. This country will never get better through the proper channels. Why would any of the lawmakers want to change what they have?

The greatest depression, or the bloodiest revolution. Ive said it for years, they are the only ways to change this disease.

The government lives to support itself. There is no going back from that without something fairly catastrophic.

Its the way humans work. We do not move backwards, we progress, and refuse to go back to where we were.

Meaning, if you make a million a year, have barely any expenses, have personal aides to do everything for you. You are chauffeured everywhere, have armed security around you at all times, eat only the finest of foods, your children go to only the best schools, etc etc etc.. YOU WILL NOT GIVE THAT UP.. So any ideas we may have, to fix this government, has to be approved by the people who will lose their free ride.

So, idiots like this get to last forever in the government machine... Its pathetic, its sad, and I hate to think of it when I think of my country. I wish there was a big reset button, because we need it.

Any time the citizens of a country allow their law makers to delegate themselves power, you're going to see the start of an endless cycle like this.

The solution isn't necessarily a revolution, it's de-centralizing government power. It doesn't technically take any blood being spilled to make that happen.

Power needs to be re-taken on the state, county, and town levels. Going down the list in that order, otherwise we'll never have a functional economy again.

You have law makers now trying to ban things they can't even define, point out, or understand. Where would a person get the idea to legislate against something they don't know about? Who ever it is handing down the orders.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    This is what makes us look foolish, she is clearly talking about banning new bullets so we have none to reload high capacity magazines. Somehow we all jump on board with misinformation to try and make a point and look and sound like uneducated one toothed gun toting hillbilly's.

ps Banning ammo is deffinetly a problem but we all need to slow down before jumping on the bandwagon.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    This is what makes us look foolish, she is clearly talking about banning new bullets so we have none to reload high capacity magazines. Somehow we all jump on board with misinformation to try and make a point and look and sound like uneducated one toothed gun toting hillbilly's.

ps Banning ammo is deffinetly a problem but we all need to slow down before jumping on the bandwagon.

We watching the same video? She is clearly talking about hi cap "clips". She says it plain as day.

Why does it stop there? I would love to hear the response that one got, lol.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i asked in the other thread if anyone was able to find the full video...ive only been able to find one slightly longer

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "We have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it."

"Same old story, same old song and dance, my friends..."

Top Bottom