• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Save our Gun Culture ALERT !
    April - 2013
    We have a problem here at home. The St. Joseph County 4H Shooting Sports Club has asked for help.
    They do not have the ammo they need to conduct the youth shoots/training. We need to help them if we can. These kids are the future of our gun culture. They are the ones that will buy guns and ammo and stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights when they get older. Let's get them in the shooting, hunting and fishing culture, before they get into the anti-bill of rights culture.
    They need your help. Let's donate some ammo for them to use. We here at the Michiana Shooting News will start with the first 100 rounds. We know ammo is hard to come by, so just 50 rounds will help.
    Do your part to "Save Our Gun Culture". The 4H program is important so please donate all you can. They need about 5000 rounds of 22 long rifle ammo to get through this years events.
    Contact us directly to help out.
    michianashootingnews@gmail.com
    or contact us on Facebook or Twitter
    All ammo will be donated to the St. Joseph County 4H Shooting Sports Club.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    "The Firing Pin", located in Niles, MI has a good deal of .22lr in stock as of last week. I'm curious how many children are in the program?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'd love to contribute. The Marion county 4H and Boy Scouts have not responded to my calls. If anyone is heading up from Indy to St. Josephs county for whatever reason, ping me and I'll be happy to ship some .22s.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    If I find some, I will be sure to buy extras for both St Joe and m
    Elkhart. I'm sure everyone of these organizations need ammo. My dad is on one of of the boards for Elkhart 4H, I will see if he can find out how many rounds they may need, if anything.

Gunpowder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Marshall County
    Reminder that Lasalle Council still needs .22 ammo for their summer Camps.Their territory runs from Michigan City to Elkhart County and down to Marshall County as well as up into Michigan.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I am sad to report that St joe county has 3 shooting programs
    Rifle,Pistol & Shotgun
    The person requesting ammo for St Joe county 4H never mentioned he was from the pistol club.
    The rifle club was needing ammo badly and the pistol club was presented with 4000+ rounds the rifle club got no part of this.
    I personally donated 1050 rounds to the St Joe county 4H Rifle group, they could use a little more

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I am sad to report that St joe county has 3 shooting programs
    Rifle,Pistol & Shotgun
    The person requesting ammo for St Joe county 4H never mentioned he was from the pistol club.
    The rifle club was needing ammo badly and the pistol club was presented with 4000+ rounds the rifle club got no part of this.
    I personally donated 1050 rounds to the St Joe county 4H Rifle group, they could use a little more

If I'd known that I would have spread it around some.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    This was my answer from Federal

We are not accepting orders on our Youth Program this year due to the extreme back log, sorry.

Leslie Pavel
    Customer Service Representative
    ATK Sporting Group
    Phone (763)-323-2541
    Fax (800) 424 3291
    900 Bob Ehlen Drive Anoka, MN 55303
    leslie.pavel@atk.com
    (800) 322- 2342, option 3 for Customer Service
    Email customer.service@atk.com
    Follow us on:
    Federal Premium: Facebook / You Tube
    BLACKHAWK!: Facebook / YouTube