• WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

WOW this is breaking NEWS!!!!!

Investigative reporter and former NSA employee Wayne Madsen has put together an extensive three-part (and growing) series with conclusive proof and documentation that Barack Obama Sr., Stanley Ann Dunham, Lolo Soetoro and President Barack Obama himself all hold deep ties to the CIA and larger intelligence community.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    When I read about it on one of the national news outlets, or hear one of the tv stations reporting that obama-messiah has been outed, this story is nothing more than an internet legend in the making. Sorry.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    When I read about it on one of the national news outlets, or hear one of the tv stations reporting that obama-messiah has been outed, this story is nothing more than an internet legend in the making. Sorry.

LOL the media LOVES YOU!!!!! Only do that the idiot box tells you :n00b: :noway:

P.S. Did you even %@#$#$ read it???? in about 3 mins I think not...

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

WOW this is breaking NEWS!!!!!

Investigative reporter and former NSA employee Wayne Madsen has put together an extensive three-part (and growing) series with conclusive proof and documentation that Barack Obama Sr., Stanley Ann Dunham, Lolo Soetoro and President Barack Obama himself all hold deep ties to the CIA and larger intelligence community.

1278904013908.jpg

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    I just wanna see the secret memos he keeps siting. It is a good read but i really don't like people that don't give us info that is possible to confirm...

I spent about 45 min searching for 5 of the different things he supposedly sited from, and even if they are assessable, it isn't very easy to get at them.

Sorry but this guy should scan those documents and post them, until then he is just talk to me....all we need is more people blah blah blahing...I WANT PROOF!!!

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I just wanna see the secret memos he keeps siting. It is a good read but i really don't like people that don't give us info that is possible to confirm...

I spent about 45 min searching for 5 of the different things he supposedly sited from, and even if they are assessable, it isn't very easy to get at them.

Sorry but this guy should scan those documents and post them, until then he is just talk to me....all we need is more people blah blah blahing...I WANT PROOF!!!

Well watch the show tomorrow and hopefully he will show you proof on the "document cam"

Hoosier8

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hey, here's proof that Obama is CIA.

The co-founder of the company told the newspaper that "Eldridge Haynes [the other founder] had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960.

How old is Obama? Oh wait, he was born in 1961. Who knew the CIA recruited pre-birth?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, here's proof that Obama is CIA.

The co-founder of the company told the newspaper that "Eldridge Haynes [the other founder] had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960.

How old is Obama? Oh wait, he was born in 1961. Who knew the CIA recruited pre-birth?

WRONG!!!!!!!

This is more proof! Why you ask?!? Because obama has never released
    his real birth certificate!!!!!!!!! (!!!!!!!)

That would show that he was in fact born WAY BEFORE 1961 and is in fact one of the Dunedain people of the north that are blessed with long life!!!

O_o

See there is a very valid reason for not releasing the birth certificate - CIA PLOT.

Hoosier8

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WRONG!!!!!!!

This is more proof! Why you ask?!? Because obama has never released
    his real birth certificate!!!!!!!!! (!!!!!!!)

That would show that he was in fact born WAY BEFORE 1961 and is in fact one of the Dunedain people of the north that are blessed with long life!!!

O_o

See there is a very valid reason for not releasing the birth certificate - CIA PLOT.

I swear, if I laugh any harder, I'm gonna puke.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

snip

Dunedain? Hardly. He's clearly Sauron, regaining strength. Obviously, the One Ring has been found again, after George Washington foolishly refused to destroy it, instead using it's evil power to disintegrate a cherry tree.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Did the ring fall in the Potomac during Georges crossing?

Seriously though, they always talk about Obamas mamas mama working in a bank but never talk about Obamas mamas pappa working anywhere. What did that guy do for a living? Maybe he was in the CIA or just a bum?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Dunedain? Hardly. He's clearly Sauron, regaining strength. Obviously, the One Ring has been found again, after George Washington foolishly refused to destroy it, instead using it's evil power to disintegrate a cherry tree.

From that perspective, the dude looks most like Gollum.

Top Bottom