• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    FOXNews.com - Obama: Ahmadinejad's Sept. 11 Statements 'Hateful'

Obama slams Ineedadinnerjacket for his claim that 9/11 was an inside job. Obama's quote from the article:

"It was offensive. It was hateful -- and particularly for him to make the statement here in Manhattan, just a little north of Ground Zero, where families lost their loved ones, people of all faiths, all ethnicities who see this as the seminal tragedy of this generation," Obama said. "For him to make a statement like that was inexcusable."

I haven't discounted the fact that someone may have mucked with his teleprompter. But at least this one time, in this one place, if never before and never again, Obama got it right.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    In his speech Thursday to the annual summit of world leaders, Ahmadinejad also raised the possibility that "some segments within the U.S. government" had orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York — a statement that prompted members of the American delegation to walk out in protest from the U.N. General Assembly.

Delegations from all 27 European Union nations followed the Americans out along with representatives from Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Costa Rica, an EU diplomat said.

I loved this part (bold). Even though we make think we are alone some times, it's obvious that we are NOT alone after all.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    So Achmidenijad finally said something that Obama thinks was inexcusable?

I guess threatening to wipe Israel off the map WAS excusable.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    1283629807292.jpg

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Iwanastartajihad said he was offended and insulted by Fox news during his interview with them when they called his remarks on 911 "insane". Asked if they would talk to their president like that.

Someone should have thrown a shoe at him!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    While I'm surprised the President said this and I'm glad he showed some guts, for once, I just have to wonder if he really meant what he said or if this is just a political move to make him look strong on foreign policy issues. I heard on Rush Limbaugh today that the President's poll numbers were the lowest they have ever been.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Should have titled this thread... Prez didn't screw it up... THIS TIME.

You throw the word 'proud' around too easily. :rolleyes:

No. Really, I don't.

First, It was a play on Michelle's words. Get out more.

Second, this is the first time he's done something I can be proud of. He's a limp-wristed p***y. For him to take a stand showed some stones. If even for a fleeting moment, he deserves some credit.

He'll go back to his sissy boy ways again in a day or so, so I'm sure this is not a new direction he'll take.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    He may have said something that was correct (I also think someone had to have screwed with his TelePrompTer and he didn't know what he was saying), but he is still a giant DOUCHEBAG.

Top Bottom