• ...and so much more!
  • treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    I don't fly, but I can't wait for this crap to stop. :n00b:

On a side point, who the heck signs up for these jobs? "Why yes, I would love to fondle peoples genitals all day long!" :laugh:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Since they didn't predict the shoe bomber and totally didn't expect an underwear bomb, they are trying to think ahead of the "aircraft destroyers" and predict that the next bomb will be body implants. With cell phones capable of tripping the trigger, a little nip and a lot of tuck and you have a walking talking bomb carrying boob. Or for your beer drinking public, the ultimate "Gut Bomb".

Proper vigilance will keep us safer than all of these horrible infringements on our dignity.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Since they didn't predict the shoe bomber and totally didn't expect an underwear bomb, they are trying to think ahead of the "aircraft destroyers" and predict that the next bomb will be body implants. With cell phones capable of tripping the trigger, a little nip and a lot of tuck and you have a walking talking bomb carrying boob. Or for your beer drinking public, the ultimate "Gut Bomb".

Proper vigilance will keep us safer than all of these horrible infringements on our dignity.

actually the state department helped the underwear bomber on the plane.

US State Department Admits Underwear Bomber Allowed on Plane To (Supposedly) Help With Investigations into Al-Qaida | WEB OF EVIDENCE: WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

OpEdNews - Article: Underwear Bomber Redux - Was Mutallab An Israeli "Secret Weapon"?

Top Bottom