• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The TSA & media are beginning the propaganda campaign to prepare us for body cavity searches. They talk of bombs stitched into body cavities & "frankenbombers."

The question is, do we continue buying the bulls**t? Its becoming painfully obvious that no amount of intrusion will ever be good enough to satisfy the government or actually keep anybody safe. When will it end? Are you buying the hype? Are you scared of colon bombers? :nailbite:

Frankenbombers are 'new kind of terrorism': Al Qaeda hopes to surgically implant bombs into thugs

search.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The TSA & media are beginning the propaganda campaign to prepare us for body cavity searches. They talk of bombs stitched into body cavities & "frankenbombers."

The question is, do we continue buying the bulls**t? Its becoming painfully obvious that no amount of intrusion will ever be good enough to satisfy the government or actually keep anybody safe. When will it end? Are you buying the hype? Are you scared of colon bombers? :nailbite:

Frankenbombers are 'new kind of terrorism': Al Qaeda hopes to surgically implant bombs into thugs

It's okay. Some foreigner exposing government secrets is going to save us all.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    More pilots have killed plane passengers than terrorists. You are more likely to be killed in a regular plane crash than by a terrorist. You are more likely to be killed by drowning than terrorism. Lightning kills more Americans than terrorism. Shoot, you're more likely to be killed by the actions of a TSA agent than you are by Achmed and his buddies. If it ever reaches the level of body cavity searches the air travel industry will die over night.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le

:dunno:

What's WikiLeaks got to do with the TSA pushing for more intrusive fondling?

So I guess you'll be cool with them inserting themselves into your nether regions if you refuse to be irradiated by their naked body scanner?

I mean they are already stripsearching little boys, just imagine what they'll do to him(or you, or anyone else who's not on the "safe list") if manual body cavity bomb detection methods become S.O.P.?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe as a punishment for his crimes, the wikileaks guy should be forced to book a flight in an American airport. So he can experience the breathtaking incompetence & insatiable-rights-stomping of the Federal Government, first hand. Right now he only has the pleasure of reading about it, albeit from the horse's mouth.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

So I guess you'll be cool with them inserting themselves into your nether regions if you refuse to be irradiated by their naked body scanner?

I mean they are already stripsearching little boys, just imagine what they'll do to him(or you, or anyone else who's not on the "safe list") if manual body cavity bomb detection methods become S.O.P.?

Exactly the same thing that TSA bad acts have to do with a foreign terrorist. Nothing. I'm guessing that was the point of the post.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It certainly won't hurt us.

Wow. I need to upgrade my crystal ball. It only tells me what I'm having for dinner. I want the one that can actually predict the future of national-international geopolitical relationships and their consequences too. So jealous.

Nice straw man. But I already got a healthy dose in the other thread. I'm filled up for today.

Maybe you haven't read the other threads, but there's a contingent here who thinks nothing but good has come or will come from the release of classified documents. Somehow it's the magic bullet that's going to rouse the masses and bring to light the entire scope of government corruption to date. As if there weren't sufficient examples to be seen without violating your oath or your countrymen in the process. If people haven't seen it now, now amount of Wikileaks is going to do it.

Maybe as a punishment for his crimes, the wikileaks guy should be forced to book a flight in an American airport. So he can experience the breathtaking incompetence & insatiable-rights-stomping of the Federal Government, first hand. Right now he only has the pleasure of reading about it, albeit from the horse's mouth.

For starters.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

search.jpg

KY_Jelly.jpg
    We already know how to prepare for a search.:D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wow. I need to upgrade my crystal ball. It only tells me what I'm having for dinner. I want the one that can actually predict the future of national-international geopolitical relationships and their consequences too. So jealous.
    The problem is that you're relying on crystal balls. Given that Wikileaks has already released a number of items in their War Diaries releases and the current releases have been out now for almost 2 weeks, would you care to cite an example of any harm that's been done? At best the new releases are embarrassing to governments. Damaging? Not likely, yet.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Nice straw man. But I already got a healthy dose in the other thread. I'm filled up for today.

Maybe you haven't read the other threads, but there's a contingent here who thinks nothing but good has come or will come from the release of classified documents. Somehow it's the magic bullet that's going to rouse the masses and bring to light the entire scope of government corruption to date. As if there weren't sufficient examples to be seen without violating your oath or your countrymen in the process. If people haven't seen it now, now amount of Wikileaks is going to do it.

Uhm, I have no idea what you're talking about or what you mean by "Nice straw"?:dunno:

Maybe you should stick to the topic you're posting in:hijack::rules: and be a little less cryptic.

Oh and yeah, I'm not sure why, but I am actually somewhat shocked to see this even up for debate/consideration by the TSA.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    The Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) has completed training for 2,200 Transportation Safety Officers (TSOs) at the Los Angeles International Airport according to a press release found on the MPAC website.

The MPAC release notes that the two-month training course informed officers of "the diversity of Muslims around the world from cultural dress to language to tenets. The four trainers taught the TSOs how to properly handle a Quran and discussed the different ways Muslim women and men choose to cover or dress.

Muslim Brotherhood Front Group Trains Airport Screeners - HUMAN EVENTS

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Yeah its coming. They keep talking about how the scanners only penetrate the body about an inch therefore anything deeper than that won't show up. They havn't mentioned body cavity searches specifically yet... but it's coming.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I would think any information that could bring to light any wrong doing of our government would be of importance to every single american that cares about their country and it's sovereignty. How can you hold your government accountable if their activity is Top Secret?

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto

search.jpg

Anybody doing body searches while I am suffering with hemorrhoids is gonna be sorry. I have threatened to get a tattoo on my behind that says "ONE WAY DO NOT ENTER"

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

search.jpg
    The nite before the next time I fly I will have pleanty of hard boiled eggs, bad chili and a few budweisers just hoping to get a tsa in that spot for me to let loose.

Top Bottom