WANTED: Illegal Alien To Drive My Car...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    LAPD officers manning sobriety checkpoints will no longer impound cars discovered to be driven by unlicensed illegal immigrants. Yes, you read that correctly.

Anyone surprised by this hasn’t been paying attention.

Los Angeles Police Department officers manning sobriety checkpoints will no longer, as a matter of department policy, impound cars driven by unlicensed drivers. That is unless the unlicensed driver is a United States citizen or lawful resident, in which case he can say adios to his car for 30 days, as authorized by California law.

Pajamas Media Impounds and Illegals

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The precious illegal's life is more difficult than the citizen's, so it is only fair to discriminate against the citizen... what a moron.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    WTF! :xmad::rolleyes: I'm going to renounce my citizenship so that I can get more rights, free housing, free food, free medical and not be responsible for any of my actions. ;)

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WTF! :xmad::rolleyes: I'm going to renounce my citizenship so that I can get more rights, free housing, free food, free medical and not be responsible for any of my actions. ;)

But if you renounce your citizenship then you won't be legally able to own any firearms and could be arrested... ohhhhh, I see what you did there. Bravo!

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    This is such BS! I mean come on now. Its not freaking hard to become a citizen anyways. OMG you have to take a test in ENGLISH and pass a background check holy cow thats the end of the world!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    LAPD officers manning sobriety checkpoints will no longer impound cars discovered to be driven by unlicensed illegal immigrants. Yes, you read that correctly.

Anyone surprised by this hasn’t been paying attention.

Los Angeles Police Department officers manning sobriety checkpoints will no longer, as a matter of department policy, impound cars driven by unlicensed drivers. That is unless the unlicensed driver is a United States citizen or lawful resident, in which case he can say adios to his car for 30 days, as authorized by California law.

Pajamas Media Impounds and Illegals

PUNISH the AMERICAN CITIZEN, but not the law-breaking illegal:xmad:

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    This is such BS! I mean come on now. Its not freaking hard to become a citizen anyways. OMG you have to take a test in ENGLISH and pass a background check holy cow thats the end of the world!

lol have you seen the test??? hahaha its not easy a arabian friend of mine its actually in the process of becoming a citizien and his practice test was intimadating seriously and it cost over a 1000bcks to get it which is hard when your a illegal citizen picking grapes and strawberrys for 5 dollars a day

Last edited:

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Picking grapes and strawberrys pays way more than $5 a day there elpenguin!

Minimum wage here in the PRK is $8/hr, and the pickers get at least that much.

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    and if they know your illegal for a fact alot of people try and take advantage of them and blackmail/extort them aswell "ill call immagration on you! if you dont ...."

Top Bottom