• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Mr Cain

I've spent some time listening to Herman and I'd be one happy camper if he won the presidency. :rockwoot: Logical. Possesses common sense. Understands business. He's pro-fairtax. Whats not to like?:)

And he beats the h-e-double hockey stix out of the current occupant of the oval office.:yesway:
    Unfortunately Ron Paul appears (and is) ancient and his stance on drugs will keep him off the ballot. Whether you and I agree with him or not.:dunno: I say let the users use and let Darwinism take its course.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    IMHO Cain couldn't raise enough money to make a general election cycle even remotely competitive against Billion Dolla Bama.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I was wondering how long it would take for HC to make the INGO boards...

He is my go-to. We have needed an unapologetic conservative running as POTUS for a long time. He's got my vote, plus he is business savvy.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Typical

You don't like BHO because he is black. You're just being a racist, that's why you will vote for Cain. Oops what excuse will the media come up with now?

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Come on guys look into him a little bit. Isn't it interesting that the mainstream media is supporting him. This is why

1. Herman Cain supported the TARP bailouts.
    2. Herman Cain enthusiastically endorsed Mitt Romney

3. Herman Cain opposes an audit of the Federal Reserve.
    4. He was a federal bank chairman in his district in Kansas City!

Thread discussing him here
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/genera...f_the_gop.html

The Humble Libertarian: Herman Cain is NOT a True Tea Party Candidate! His record speaks for itself.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Come on guys look into him a little bit. Isn't it interesting that the mainstream media is supporting him. This is why

1. Herman Cain supported the TARP bailouts.
    2. Herman Cain enthusiastically endorsed Mitt Romney

3. Herman Cain opposes an audit of the Federal Reserve.
    4. He was a federal bank chairman in his district in Kansas City!

Thread discussing him here
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/genera...f_the_gop.html

The Humble Libertarian: Herman Cain is NOT a True Tea Party Candidate! His record speaks for itself.

Unfortunately some people here believe the only issues are things like war, social issues, and lowering taxes. They don't see that many members of the Federal Government are purposely manufacturing our downfall, and that the Republicans are just as much a part of it as the democrats are.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This dude wants to play patty-cake with the Federal Reserve. He's an insider, part of the problem. Your dollar is going to keep getting devalued when we have sellouts and lackeys enabling the unaccountable Federal Reserve. Don't get hooked on this guy's hope and change.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk[/ame]

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I would just like to say that I am not endorsing him by posting this. I had heard his name some and didn't even know he was black until I saw this article. I don't even know who I would endorse at this point.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    GAWD! I love a good tin-foil story, conspiracy, or tale of government machination as much as the next guy, but I'm convinced some here are just certifiable.

Disclaimer: I'm not supporting Cain. (I'm not supporting anybody who's thrown his hat in the ring.) There's something I can't quite put my finger about him, but it sure as hell isn't because I think he's devising machinations to dismantle the U.S. through his connections.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I never heard much about Herman Cain before, so I've been wandering around the internet trying to familiarize myself with him.

Consistency does not appear to be his strong point, at least when it comes to the Fed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgOQm0LWrh8[/ame]

And this quote scares me a little...

"It [The Federal Reserve] is not unconstitutional. What happened was, in 1913, the Congress of the United States designated the authority to the Federal Reserve to be created, so how can that be unconstitutional? Congress has to pass the laws, Congress sets up the authority to do things. That's what they did, so it is not unconstitutional..." Herman Cain

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_oocjB3A8[/ame]&

Top Bottom