online game Liberals get to slaughter tea partiers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I played a couple of levels, talk about a twisted piece of paranoid leftist propaganda!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I played a couple of levels, talk about a twisted piece of paranoid leftist propaganda!

yep, but it did prove that shotguns reload too slow for zombies :D. Maybe I didn't get far enough, but only liberals would give you firearm selections of a pistol, a couple shotguns, and of course an AK-47. Movement was terrible and sights were terrible.

now the perceptions, so the tea party is all white, southerners, full of racists, lives in trailerparks, and affiliated with the KKK. In one video game, you can kill zombies of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Glenn Beck, the Koch Bros., Hannity, O'Reilly, and Fox News blondes. But its ok because the Left is nonviolent.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    yep, but it did prove that shotguns reload too slow for zombies :D. Maybe I didn't get far enough, but only liberals would give you firearm selections of a pistol, a couple shotguns, and of course an AK-47. Movement was terrible and sights were terrible.

now the perceptions, so the tea party is all white, southerners, full of racists, lives in trailerparks, and affiliated with the KKK. In one video game, you can kill zombies of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Glenn Beck, the Koch Bros., Hannity, O'Reilly, and Fox News blondes. But its ok because the Left is nonviolent.

To be fair, I didn't have THAT much of an issue with this one. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Got killed by the glen beck zombie and his evil minions...

Apparently the government killed my current health insurance provider and then refused to give me public insurance as I "didn't have health insurance so you died". :D

I don't really get mad at this... though I do think ID software would like their original DOOM files back. My gosh I haven't seen a game handle so poorly in all my years as a gamer.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Now imagine if this was Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Clinton, and Reid. This would be all over the news about how the right wing is a bunch of violent racist that cling to their guns. The story would say that anyone who played this game was carrying out what they wanted to do in real life. But since this is the LEFT, its harmless.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I died fighting a 2 headed koch monster. Lame.

The lies spewed during that thing were intense. I do like the the fact they will alienate a decent amount of people by claiming God isn't real.

Whatever, it's trying to be cool. I won't lose any sleep over it. Speaking of tea bagging-
    [ame]http://youtu.be/8zsUNnFVMsE[/ame]

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    yep, but it did prove that shotguns reload too slow for zombies :D.
    I disagree, with the use of cover I was able to line them up and make multiple kills with one shot. Faster reloads was very impoartant. :laugh:

Practice, practice practice!

Wow, it was fun to earn the right to read more propoganda at each level.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You righties need to be more tolerant. It's OK for you to carry guns into bars, get drunk and shoot up the place. You think it is fine to put bulls eyes on democrat politicians. Lynch black folk. As soon as the left makes one little joke about shooting someone ( who really need shooting ) you get all upset.

NOW THAT IS REAL HYPOCRACY!!!!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You righties need to be more tolerant. It's OK for you to carry guns into bars, get drunk and shoot up the place. You think it is fine to put bulls eyes on democrat politicians. Lynch black folk. As soon as the left makes one little joke about shooting someone ( who really need shooting ) you get all upset.

Dear God, PLEASE tell me this was supposed to be sarcasm...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Dear God, PLEASE tell me this was supposed to be sarcasm...

I was going to go all spelling nazi on what I thought was the word "hypocrisy", but looked it up first (the smart thing to do). Here is what I found on Urban Dictionary:

Hypocracy: What Democracy turns into when all of the politicians in your country are liars.

Hypocracy: A democracy governed by hypocrites.
    *I especially like this one.*

Hypocracy: a political environment characterized by reduced and limited scope of state control of personal behavior. From hypo- "below normal" and -cracy "a type of government". Coined from a misspelling of hypocrisy (claiming moral standards to which one does not conform). See also hypercracy

I think I found a new word for today.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Aw shucks! I thought it was just my lousy typing skills.

Thanks J.

Purple? We don't need no stinkin' purple.

Top Bottom