• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Just wait till they start confiscating guns because of a rare wood on the handle.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm not trying to be adversarial or snarky here, but can you explain why you say this?

Going to court means that the criminal (or civil) charges have been filed. Criminal charges filed means the possibility of the BoP and lots of time and money spent.

Having no court to go to means no criminal charges have been filed and the money and time to be spent on court will be spent on productive things.

Cledus McJasper: "I wanna go to court and clear meye name."

Attorney: "Well, they haven't filed anything and we don't want them to, so your name is pretty clear right now."

Running off to have your day in court is like running off to trip an ambush, not much good can come of it, you only "WIN" by losing by a minor degree.

Let the SoL run out and then move for Gibson's property back.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    So the strategy is to simply wait for the SoL to expire to recover a half a million dollars worth of raw materials? New America is a weird place.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    That's what keeps bothering me.
    The Fed's just come in with some interpretation of a FOREIGN law and confiscate $500,000.00 worth of material and there is no recourse but to wait?
    Really?
    Just wait?
    So, no Gibson has to buy a half a million dollars of raw material to replace what was lost just to stay in production.
    Except now they probably have to pay a premium to get the material there in time.

I think the correct spelling in this case would be New Amerika.

Does anyone really know who Gibson ticked off to get this kind of harassment?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Fed's just come in with some interpretation of a FOREIGN law and confiscate $500,000.00 worth of material and there is no recourse but to wait?
    Really?
    Just wait?

You would prefer to that they run into court and go to the Bureau of Prisons for shipping lobsters in plastic instead of cardboard?

Or, we could repeal the Lacey Act.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    36at0f.jpg

Top Bottom