'Merica
    340x.jpg

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I must be having a nightmere

I find myself in a state of disbelief when it comes to the results of these primaries/cacuses. I guess I am biased due to the fact that I am a firm Ron Paul supporter, but surely the country has to be waking up to the fact that Romney, Santorum and Gingrich are just more of the "same as it always was" canidates. The whole system is corrupt in my opinion. Why is it not obvious to others, that the game is rigged and we will not change anything until we wake up....?? Why does the Main Stream Media continue to peddle the idea that Ron Paul is just an old nut job that has no chance of winning. Why is this "old nut job" such a threat to them? Is it because he's not going along with the "program"? What's wrong with auditing the Fed, or pulling troops home from foreign bases where they are no longer needed? Why not get back to the founding father's idea of having the government fear the people instead of vice versa?
    Somethings wrong here folks....I'm willing to bet that there's been some election fraud and that Ron Paul might have won Iowa, Maine and others...One of the main reasons I am here on the forum sharing my opinion now is that I am very concerned for this country and the direction it is headed, I am no fan of firearms, but I do sense a need to have one or more for what may be coming around the bend....and for the record, NO I am not a member of any tea party group, nor am I a conspiracy theorist, Doomsday prepper, non of that stuff, I am just tired of what I see happening to/in the U.S.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Anyone else rooting for a brokered convention?
    I was last year, I am past it now. Brokered with those 4? Whoopie. Bring in Christie or another Bush? Hoorah.

These days I am looking for a hill to buy so I can dig a moat at the bottom of it, build a tower on top of it and live there. Broker Shmoker. This entire mistake happened the day we were given McCain as a choice.

Now we have to pay for our sins.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'm hoping that Paul has enough delegates to force cabinet posts and/or a VP. Maybe with enough strong influences from fiscally responsible people around them and a strong house, the RINO that gets in will be forced to toe the line. That still leaves SCOTUS appointments up in the air though, but I think that's really the only hope to get someone who will actually cut spending, cut the size of gov't and roll back some of the nanny state BS we've been given over the last 10 (actually 100) years.

Top Bottom