• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Oh, c'mon. He was just giving the pesky guy in Oakley's that wouldn't shut up and wait his turn the answer he was looking for.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yes Ron Paul wants to put more power back into the state governments, why is that a bad thing ? Less federal power and more power on the state level. That seems to make sense to me ( and our founding fathers ).

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Here's hoping scandals crush everyone in the coming weeks and Ron Paul is still running and wins by default. You never know....One can dream. :)

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    But the NRA never endorsed Harry Reid so your conclusion is off.

Actually, I believe they did, if not directly. Harry Reid actually helped put up some firing ranges in Nevada and the NRA was forced to recognize that. I think there was even an article about it in one of the magazines last year?

They have also given good "pro- 2A" ratings to other lefties who say pro-2A ion out of one side of their mouth and praise Obama out of the other side.

The thing is, theoretically, if a politician is pro-2A then the NRA HAS to ignore the rest of it because of their technically neutral status. There are occassionally truly pro-2A dems BTW people. Sometimes you have to take a punch to the gut to deliver the right hook. I'm sure there were a lot of people at the NRA grimacing as they gave Harry a polite nod.

Disclaimer: I am an Lifetime endorsement member of the NRA.

But back to the OP: I heard that Rick Santorum made a deal to support Paul who was supporting Romney so that Santorum could get the position of Director of homeland security in the new regime. My wife's brother said that he was told that Santorum actually voted for Romney in Alabama under the name "Mitt's Guyfriend." Who knows?

Top Bottom