• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never get to have a serious discussion with any of the so called security agents at the local polls. That would be worth going back again and again. Oh, wait, I must be careful so as not to be labeled a racist.......Not the issue here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    That story was awesome! You can't make this crap up! The Dems are just so blatantly crooked that they don't care, probably never have cared as long as thier agenda is furthered. If any argument for voter id was needed, this is it! Point Blank! I'm glad they make you produce id when I go to vote.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Some have argued that voter fraud would have to be organized on a massive scale to really influence the outcome of an election, but this isn't true. I am reminded of the Al Franken vs. Coleman election in Minnesota.

Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

According to some Florida election officials, voter fraud can turn an election. Here's what NBC found out in Lee County (Fort Myers).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaUsT9MLMlA

This little investigation showed several types of vote fraud: non-US citizens voting, and people (non-citizens) who supposedly never registered to vote, yet according to voting records have repeatedly voted in previous elections. Either they are lying, or someone is casting ballots using their names. Reminds me of the people who go to vote and are told that someone else has already voted using their name.

And it is evident some people certainly don't think vote fraud is ineffective because they tend to commit vote fraud a lot. If it was futile they wouldn't bother.

I could talk about other widely known instances of voter fraud, but instead I will say this.

Some say that it is important that every vote be counted. I agree. But I would also add that it is important that every vote be counted accurately. If voting is so important--so integral to our system of government--that the franchise should not be denied, don't you think it is equally important that a person's vote isn't negated by fraud?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Vote early, vote often.

When you consider that about half of registered voters don't vote, that leaves a great opportunity to make your voice quite a bit louder.

Top Bottom