Tell us what you really think, Holder... you *******.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    8512c568.jpg

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Brainwashing? I thought this was just a theory...you know like a (dare I say it?) a conspiracy theory? (Oops...there it is...)

Brainwashing? Isn't that what that goofy Alex Jones says? He's a kook you know...only puts out these unproven theories to promote himself...nothing ever gets proved...like...this...article...or the fact that months ago he prognosticated that you would see veterans targeted as domestic terrorists. I'll bet that happens some day soon...just wait and see. Wait...didn't that just happen in WI? Nahhhhh....probably not what that kook AJ was talking about. Probably vastly different...

Holder is such a man of the people... Hopefully his crimes will be public some day and people of his ilk will be where they belong; behind bars.

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I agree he is dangerous.

I do not agree he is an idiot.

He is simply less idiotic than those that buy the bastard's bull****.

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Brainwashing? I thought this was just a theory...you know like a (dare I say it?) a conspiracy theory? (Oops...there it is...)

Brainwashing? Isn't that what that goofy Alex Jones says? He's a kook you know...only puts out these unproven theories to promote himself...nothing ever gets proved...like...this...article...or the fact that months ago he prognosticated that you would see veterans targeted as domestic terrorists. I'll bet that happens some day soon...just wait and see. Wait...didn't that just happen in WI? Nahhhhh....probably not what that kook AJ was talking about. Probably vastly different...

Holder is such a man of the people... Hopefully his crimes will be public some day and people of his ilk will be where they belong; behind bars.

"What if he is right?"..... oh wait.... he was.

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    We do not need "better treason' laws....

We have the Constitution.

We would be wise to return to it.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s not cool, that it’s not acceptable, it’s not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes.“ Holder

And that works right up until one of these hip youths who is too cool to carry an unacceptable tool (firearm) gets mugged by a heroin addict with a knife and finally has an ephiphany...I, coupled with a handgun, am capable of defending myself!

Plus guns are (an undebatable fact) cool, so good luck on that one, dbag.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Reagan lifted Holder from your everyday judge, to a federal position in DC back in '88.

True story.

But why is a ~17 year old video being posted now? Surely it's been posted on here before multiple times. (This one is so old and reoccurring that I don't even know all of the places I've seen it.)

BTW, did anyone hear Budd Dwyer blew his head off yesterday?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom