• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Yesterday I made a decision. A decision I never thought I would make. I will be voting for Gary Johnson for President. I just CANNOT vote for Romney. Now, I don't agree with all the Libertarian platform, but I can live with the few differences we have. I ordered a Gary Johnson bumper sticker for my truck, and will be buying his book soon. I wonder what my friends will think.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    5416964350_obama_thank_you_xlarge.jpeg

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    They'll be ok. What's another four years of Obama.

The same as four years under Romney. We'll still have a government that intrudes in our personal lives, we'll still have a President who will say whatever he needs to in order to get your vote, the Patriot Act, and TSA. We'll still have the IRS and concerns about how safe our Second Amendment rights are (but we should trust Romney because he SAYS they're safe). We'll still have a president who will spend money we don't have (even if it is in different places), and most important of all, we'll still have a president who owes special interests more than the American people.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The same as four years under Romney. We'll still have a government that intrudes in our personal lives, we'll still have a President who will say whatever he needs to in order to get your vote, the Patriot Act, and TSA. We'll still have the IRS and concerns about how safe our Second Amendment rights. We'll still have a president who will spend money we don't have (even if it is in different places), and most important of all, we'll still have a president who owes special interests more than the American people.

This!

I cannot tell any but the most superficial difference between Romney and Obama. For what sane reason should I consider Romney a salvation from Obama. It is much like considering Stalin a savior for 'liberating' people from Hitler.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So

Who would push to repeal the Patriot Act and NDAA?
    Who would sign a new Assault Weapons Ban?
    Who would push to repeal RomBamaCare?

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Romney is our only chance, no matter how much he seems like obama he is will receive enough pressure from conservatives that he won't be a obama clone

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Listen, we can't split the vote. We all need to back 1 conservative candidate
    Naw. Can't stomach "conservatives". They're frightened of the future and freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility is something they only pay lip service to. Plus a significant number of them are just flat out crazy, these days. I'll stick with Johnson. He's not crazy, afraid, a liar or irresponsible. And he has a proven track record. He's the only real choice.

Top Bottom