• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Seems there is a new grass roots phenomena. Its spawning NATIONAL EMPTY CHAIR DAY and also something in the cities called EASTWOODING.

'Eastwooding' in the Big Apple: New Yorkers vent their frustration at empty chair one day after Clint Eastwood's bizarre RNC speech

While the Twitterverse wondered what Mitt Romney’s campaign aides were smoking when they let Clint improvise, the News set up shop outside the Staten Island Ferry terminal.

eastwood1n-1.jpg

eastwood1n-3.jpg

eastwood1n-7.jpg

Read more: 'Eastwooding' in the Big Apple: New Yorkers vent their frustration at empty chair one day after Clint Eastwood's bizarre RNC speech - NY Daily News

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE. VARIOUS WEBSITES ARE NOW ASKING YOU TO SEND THEM YOUR PHOTOS OF A CHAIR IN YOUR FRONT YARD ON MONDAY.

Who knew an empty chair could expose so much :whistling:

Send me your “empty chair” photos on Monday, and I’ll run them. » Monday – Empty Chair Day - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

The Twitter hashtag is #EmptyChairDay

Seems that there is an effort to make Monday “empty chair day”

Empty-Chair-Sandy.jpg

Below is an image of my front lawn, just mowed, to ensure the emptychair looks right. The sign next to the chair says:

“We own this country . . . Politicians are employees of ours . . . And when somebody does not do the job, we’ve got to let them go.” –Clint Eastwood​

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have a few empty chairs in my yard....I just need to figure out which one I don't mind throwing away after I send in a picture of it piled high with the dog :poop: (aka shovel-ready program) from around the yard...

Top Bottom