• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    JC meaning Jimmy Carter, although many believe the other JC. Every day their administrations look more alike. Gas prices, debt, the economy, unemployment, foreign policy, the middle east, military cuts and many more. The similarities are undeniable. I just hope it continues and he becomes a one termer with a replacement than can turn it around as well as the gipper did.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I'm sure you've seen the bumper sticker that says something like; "it took a Carter to bring us a Reagan."... I thought that was funny.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was thinking of the other JC when I first saw this thread to which I would have answered that he thinks he is, but a lot of delusional people think they are a lot of things.

Paladin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Mooresville/Camby
    Those that would actually vote for BHO

Something to think about...Even worse that BHO being re-elected is the thought that America is full of the kind of person to put him back in office.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Something to think about...Even worse that BHO being re-elected is the thought that America is full of the kind of person to put him back in office.
    Are you including the dead voters and the frauds?

Someone ought to do polling: would you rather have four more years of JC, or BHO? THAT would be interesting! Is it too late for the Dems to slate Jimmy?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

You are correct, I guess I was thinking of their approval ratings, which didn't seem to effect Carters poll numbers for some reason. Carter in 1979 had dropped down in the 20's an only climbed into the 30's in 1980.....tough to win with those numbers.....wonder how the poll numbers had Carter so high up then....? I know Obama's poll numbers are still up, last io heard it was above Romney....wonder what his approval ratings is at though.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You are correct, I guess I was thinking of their approval ratings, which didn't seem to effect Carters poll numbers for some reason. Carter in 1979 had dropped down in the 20's an only climbed into the 30's in 1980.....tough to win with those numbers.....wonder how the poll numbers had Carter so high up then....? I know Obama's poll numbers are still up, last io heard it was above Romney....wonder what his approval ratings is at though.

Another thing you have to consider is that Jimmy was elected with a lot of support from Southern Baptists which are the largest protestant denomination in the United States. Four years of living too far to the left made this voting block go away and stay away. Unfortunately, leftists are just like anything else. The more you subsidize them the more of them you will have which is why the numbers are far different today than they were then. I was in first grade when Reagan was elected and in retrospect the first hints of leftist thought were starting to creep into school through the text books. Fortunately, the old teachers hadn't retired off yet and effectively countered this problem. That is no longer the case and the reason why I am satisfied that the political fight is over, just a matter of time winding it down. It is too late to turn back the leftist mills. We have already been overrun, just a matter of taking the time for them to march across the field and claim the victory.

Top Bottom