• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    May I suggest you brush up on sharia law and decide if you want to live under it before you cast your vote .

May I also suggest you look up the word Dhimmitude and how it relates to the obama health care bill .

Here , I'll help

Dhimmitude… Part of ObamaCare Bill – What Does It Mean? | askmarion

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

WTF PEOPLE ???? U.S. Constitution or shria law , it should be a no brainer folks .

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Interesting that the article you posted suggests that people can verify the information on Snopes.com. However, snopes.com has this to say:

"Despite frequent mention of the term in Internet-circulated rumors, the word "Dhimmitude" does not appear in the PPACA, and it has no application to U.S. health care legislation."

snopes.com: Dhimmitude -- Health Insurance Exemptions

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    This thread

PoolFail.gif

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    This thread

PoolFail.gif

YES , I ran with it before I checked it , sue me . It's still worth what you paid for it .

Just like a "lie of omission" is still a lie , obummer is still a murderer for not sending help to our folks in Benghazi when he knew they needed help .

Interwebz rumor or not , the guy still sucks and needs tared and feathered .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I saw some words that struck fear into my heart today, if Obama gets a 2nd term, he wants a new cabinet post: Secretary of Business

I wonder if they'll take a high school grad with no college experience. Dont know too much about "business" either. By the way i want 500k a year

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I saw some words that struck fear into my heart today, if Obama gets a 2nd term, he wants a new cabinet post: Secretary of Business

If I were Romney I'd jump all over this. I'd say something along the lines of, maybe if we had a President who had any business experience, or had ever had a real job we might not need a Secretary of Business. Also about how this is an example of what type of crap Obama will do with a second term.

Obama apparently didn't have his teleprompter and has stepped on his d**k again IMO.:D

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Why doesn't romney bring this up, or the media, or anyone?

First guess? It's not true. What is wrong with people? We are on the verge of another financial crisis and all people care about is guns, gays, and god. Hell yes, they are all important, but so is eating. Why would you even let a National election bother you? It doesn't matter what side, none of them care about me, you, or any of us. You think Romney cares? All he cares about is business being able to brow beat their employees to increase their bottom line. You think Obama cares? All he cares about is his special interest groups, and getting his while he can. If he can/could make people more dependent on gov't he will/would, because once they are dependent, they will continue to vote one way for fear of losing their support. This ignorant propaganda of sharia law is nothing but bull****! Start talking about something really important, would ya?

Top Bottom