• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    ok i know conspiracies are easy to claim because a good conspiracy cannot be proved but its crossed my mind. i brought it up to my ole man who is not one to think this way and i also mentioned it to my brother. the funny part is we all 3 agree that it seems a little like too good of timing with the mall,conneticut and the other attempts of mass shootings in the past few days. the conversation even went as far as sleepers waiting to be awaken. yes laugh i know but then again you never really know.the one thing all these f**k uped people have in common from the virginia tech shooter to the batman shooter to the latest is they all put one in their heads in the end. dead men tell no tales.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So you're saying that someone put them up to it? The Government? Sadly, we have more than enough crazy killers in this country that the Gov need not bother. Let's not make this horrid event any more complicated that it needs to be.

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    So you're saying that someone put them up to it? The Government? Sadly, we have more than enough crazy killers in this country that the Gov need not bother. Let's not make this horrid event any more complicated that it needs to be.
    not trying to im just too paranoid of the govt.. think about it fast and furious didnt work so why not try another route? what other way would get peoples attention better?
    warriorbob that was excactly what my brother said!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Are you telling me there's no Dr. X?

Queensryche+-+Operation+Mindcrime+%28back%29.JPG

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I love a good conspiracy theory. But in this case (mass shootings in general) the obvious answer is to hard to overlook. We Americans are messed up in the head. Many reasons for it, bottom line we are as a society - psychotic. Add in the lack of respect for self and others, moral decay etc. You get what you got and rest assured, its only going to get worse with the leadership that we are saddled with.

The government is a big part of the cause for all this but its not direct. They are manufacturing these whack jobs en mass. Not one at a time, mission specific.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ??????? im embarrassed to ask, i feel that i should know that one.

a false flag is an op carried out under the banner of a different organization, or no banner at all.

example, for examples sake, no i dont believe this.

if westboro baptist hacked their own site, and CLAIMED it was Anonymous that did the work.

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    i gotta agree with you man. the timing of these shootings and the ensuing negative media pressure on gun laws/control is kinda coincidental. i know a couple folks who have voiced the same oppinion. but if you talk about it out in public most people will laugh and say you are a paranoid gun crazed sovereign. im not saying i believe there is any truth to the theory but i do think its interesting that most are not even willing to consider the fact before dismissing it as paranoid delusions.

i also second top dogs post. this is the real problem

tparell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    In many of these cases, there have been reports of multiple people associated with the killer, however they always disappear.
    The CT shooter was actually 2, but one was nowhere to be found.

daedrian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I think a government conspiracy is unlikely, but possible. A more likely scenario is that at least a few of these crazies thought that by shooting a bunch of innocent people they would cause the kind of gut-check reaction that is currently happening, and then guns would be gone. They would be an "unsung hero" in their own mind. They of course had to kill themselves instead of being apprehended, because voicing these thoughts to the public would negate the horrific effect of their actions.

I remember someone on here posting that more than a few of the shooters were actually liberals, so this seems more likely to me than a government conspiracy. Great change only comes through great loss.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Interesting concept.

Thankfully the recent shootings are raising awareness of mental health issues. Our local paper printed an article in the Sunday edition about a 7 year old girl who suffers from multiple mental disorders. My son and I have have been discussing the shootings and the shooter's mental health issues. I had my son read the article about the little girl so we could discuss it.

I was shocked by the little girl's long list of issues. She has childhood bipolar disorder Type 1, Asperger’s syndrome, ADHD (attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder), encephalopathy, microcephaly and complex partial secondarily generalized epilepsy. She also experiences sleep apnea, vitamin D deficiency, tardive dyskinesia (a tic-like side effect of her medications) and has genetic abnormalities.

My son read the story. His main question was, could we recreate these conditions intentionally and create super soldiers out of the patients. Perhaps he is not the first person to consider this if the OP's theories are correct.

I don't currently buy into any of the conspiracy theories but who knows what can happen. For all any of us know perhaps JFK really was murdered by the government.

Here's the link to story about the little girl if anyone is interested.

http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012312150029

Top Bottom