• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Two women say that after being pulled over for littering, Texas State Troopers insisted that they must be carrying marijuana in their vehicle and body orifices. A female officer slipped on a rubber glove, rubbed her hands all over the womens' breasts, and inside their pants where they say that there was finger penetration into their bodies.

"I was molested. I was violated. I was humiliated in front of other traffic. I had to witness my niece go through the same thing," Angel Hobbs said. "This has been an eye-opening experience for me, okay? Never been pulled over, never searched like this. It's… I mean, I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago. I had a finger in my *** and a finger in my ****, and this is so embarrassing to me."

Attorney Pete Shulte commented that the demeanor of the officers makes the roadside search look like a routine occurrence.

Women sue DPS for roadside body cavity search

282521_464990513538455_1091853093_n.png

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3c1qAMqtFY"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3c1qAMqtFY[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kU9hNlf6Eo"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kU9hNlf6Eo[/ame]

Last edited:

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm not a cop but that definitely doesn't look legal doing it out in the open like that. BTW those are Texas State Troopers and not Dallas PD.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    People talk about going to war over an assult WEAPONS ban but they'll allow the "king's men" do that to citizens on the side of the road?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Al because of a cigarette butt out the window and some yahoo claiming he "smelled" something.

End the war on drugs/people.

Fire those 'officers' and send the female doing the searching to prison.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    What the heck?
    And they do it right in front of the dash cam like it's routine. Wonder how many other times this has been done before they got busted this time.
    Hope these girls cash in big.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    What the heck?
    And they do it right in front of the dash cam like it's routine. Wonder how many other times this has been done before they got busted this time.
    Hope these girls cash in big.

People always say they should sue, but how often do we really hear of people actually winning lawsuits like this? How often are they even given time in court?

Honestly, this is so wrong on so many levels,

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    People always say they should sue, but how often do we really hear of people actually winning lawsuits like this? How often are they even given time in court?

Honestly, this is so wrong on so many levels,

It's called settling out of court. In return, you can't talk about it unless you want the money to be taken back, and the lawyers suing you after all is said and done.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I like the claim that its "OK" because the officer doing the search was the same sex as the victim..err I mean evil pot smoker. Also the officer was wearing a hand condom. Its like a barrier which prevents violation ya know. Does this mean if I cheat on my wife while wearing latex that it never really happened?

Oh, wait.. they didnt find anything? Well thats a relief! For a minute I thought a chrime may have been commited!

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I swear they didnt change gloves in between and checked the back before the front which can cause woman issues.

Its wrong, but the state is immune - doubt they get a dime

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Al because of a cigarette butt out the window and some yahoo claiming he "smelled" something.

End the war on drugs/people.

Fire those 'officers' and send the female doing the searching to prison.

I don't have any problem at all with them throwing the book at litter's or busting dope heads.

I have a problem with unreasonable search and seizure. They were not under arrest and I saw no indication of a warrant nor any indication or reasonable suspicion. If he was suspicious of drugs he should have put the dogs on it. They shouldn't be able to HOLD you up on the side of the road waiting for the frigging dogs either.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    Definitely pushing the boundaries of warrantless probabale cause search. I wonder how the affidavit would read: Hon. Judge: I would like to shove my finger up this girl's ___ because I smell weed in her boyfriend's car.:yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I like the claim that its "OK" because the officer doing the search was the same sex as the victim..err I mean evil pot smoker. Also the officer was wearing a hand condom. Its like a barrier which prevents violation ya know. Does this mean if I cheat on my wife while wearing latex that it never really happened?

Oh, wait.. they didnt find anything? Well thats a relief! For a minute I thought a chrime may have been commited!

Yeah I never understood that part.
    Like you cant get raped by someone of the same sex. :rolleyes:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Just bad apples... nothing to see here... move along.

Did you hear about that cop that gave that man $100 last week?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Its ok if the officer is the same sex.......everyone knows theres no gay LEO's.......ya I just had to play that card. Think this officer lizzy was having a little too much fun on a other wise boring shift. Hope she losers her job.

Top Bottom