• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    For What its worth, I didn't add the map stuff it just popped up when I pasted it. Sorry.

Anyway, it should make for interesting talking points IF the MSM ever picks it up?

IF its true?

BREAKING NEWS – Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery.(TOH).

As reported to AL HENDERSHOT, Editor of The Obama Hustle.
    (quoted material removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I knew the WH image was bogus. When the 'genuine' long form BC was posted, you could copy it and paste it onto a blank page, like a blank Word document, and it would fall apart. It took the White House Wizards three or four days to catch on and fix it so that not everyone with just enough talent to be able to cut and paste could undo their work.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    News Flash.

Nobody cares if he is legal or not.

I would say that those who voted against him care. I would say there is a fair chance the House of Representatives cares. I would guess that even more 'give a damn' could be found in the Senate with this than was available with Billy Jeff's impeachment. Just because the media and the usual blind D supporters don't care doesn't mean nobody cares, unless you are calling quite a few of us 'nobodies' in which case I would probably have something harsh to say in response.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    Yeah, I don't buy this one just yet. Let's see if it gets picked up by a slightly more legit news outlet than "The Obama Hustle".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, I don't buy this one just yet. Let's see if it gets picked up by a slightly more legit news outlet than "The Obama Hustle".

Credibility of the source at hand notwithstanding, that doesn't change the face that the long form posted on the WH website was clearly bogus.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    Seriously. Anyone who thinks that the president was elected without the government GIVING HIM A BACKGROUND CHECK needs to go outside. This type of foil-hattery is embarrassing. Go outside and play.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seriously. Anyone who thinks that the president was elected without the government GIVING HIM A BACKGROUND CHECK needs to go outside. This type of foil-hattery is embarrassing. Go outside and play.

Had the 'genuine' birth certificate been a real image, it would be one inseparable scanned image. If someone (like me) who can't manage all of INGO's functions can deconstruct an image with a very simple attempt to copy it, there is no question that it is not real. I don't give a f**k about the fact that this issue has been swept under the rug with ridicule and the suggestion that only the obtuse believe it. The fact is that satisfactory evidence has never been produced and obfuscation has flowed like a river. If you are embarrassed by observations of fact, you probably need to go to Huffington.

Last edited by a moderator:

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    This link is easier to read Hawaii State Registrar Alvin Onaka Certified Obamas Birth Certificate Is A Forgery …By Al Hendershot. | Save America Foundation

And as for back ground checks, a lot of members of Congress couldn't pass an NICS check much less get a security clearance if they were in the military, and some of them wouldn't be allowed to work in a a day care for children in most states.

There have been past Presidents that had they been in the military would not have been able to get a security clearance, and I would bet the current administration like previous ones have a bunch of people who could get one either.

The Govt ain't all that high speed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Were this to go anywhere you realize we would get stuck with Biden right?

Yes, but what's wrong with that. The leftist agenda would be at a standstill. Biden couldn't convince a dead man to fall down, unlike his pied piper boss.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I think he would be part of a soiled or frauded ticket?

Then to the Speaker of the House? Crying Drunk Boy.

Then if they get rid of him the Sec of State?

OH NO! Hillary or Kerry?

Doomed I tell ya, we're Doomed!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008