• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    The following is a Facebook post from Dr. James Garrow. Dr. Garrow is a highly respected activist and humanitarian. In 2009 Dr. Garrow was nominated for the Noble Peace Prize (he was runner-up to BHO).

"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed." - Dr. Jim Garrow - January 21, 2013

For those who have a Facebook account here is a link to the post.

https://www.facebook.com/jim.garrow.1/posts/10151209214442015

This was just posted yesterday, so more people may now come forward. Right now this is just hearsay and has not been substantiated, but I believe Dr. Garrow is a credible source and an honest man.

Here is a link to an article concerning this post.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens' - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

My only purpose for posting this is to make the INGO community aware of this claim.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    I think this started about 1 1/2 years ago, During my navy career there was maybe 2 CO's relieved of command, in the last 1 1/2 years there must be at least 16 that have lost there command. Somthing is going on !

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    There are now many posts on the internet about this claim. So far they all reference back to the quote by Dr. James Garrow. I have not yet found any stories challenging its accuracy.

image.jpg

I did however come across this article which I found quite interesting. Many of you may remember Tiananmen Square when a loan protester stood defiantly in-front of a column of tanks. The article talks about how the regular Chinese army would not fire on peaceful protestors. The Chinese government's solution to this was to bring in troops from Mongolia!

The Obama Civillian Military “Litmus Test” For Military Leadership Compliance… | The Last Refuge

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, this may work. That is until the military fires on blacks or hispanics or gays. Or on anti war protesters. Or goes after the Occupy Wallstreet types (anarchists) at the next G8 conference.

The left has far more to fear than does the more conservative Americans. For one reason, the left is more likely to be in the face of authority. If the establishment leftwingers ever had total control, the first to die would be the gays, the blacks and the anarchists as they are more likely to trigger a counter revolution. Long term the left needs the conservatives as they do the work and the leftwing freaks only protest.

Look at past history. The communists used the gays to unsettle Russian culture then purged them as a way to get rid of those most likely to revolt. They tried the same thing in Germany but the Nazis highjacked the revolution. And then they purged the same groups as they were no longer needed. Most of these leftwing freaks and kooks are good for disrupting society but need to be purged afterwards. Then the new masters want nice conservative folks who will do the work and make society function. Even Obama's people have suggested that about 37 million would need to be purged, eventually. Who do you think they would purge? Those who work or those who have no value other than protesting or mere voting?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Oh, this may work. That is until the military fires on blacks or hispanics or gays. Or on anti war protesters. Or goes after the Occupy Wallstreet types (anarchists) at the next G8 conference.

The left has far more to fear than does the more conservative Americans. For one reason, the left is more likely to be in the face of authority. If the establishment leftwingers ever had total control, the first to die would be the gays, the blacks and the anarchists as they are more likely to trigger a counter revolution. Long term the left needs the conservatives as they do the work and the leftwing freaks only protest.

Look at past history. The communists used the gays to unsettle Russian culture then purged them as a way to get rid of those most likely to revolt. They tried the same thing in Germany but the Nazis highjacked the revolution. And then they purged the same groups as they were no longer needed. Most of these leftwing freaks and kooks are good for disrupting society but need to be purged afterwards. Then the new masters want nice conservative folks who will do the work and make society function. Even Obama's people have suggested that about 37 million would need to be purged, eventually. Who do you think they would purge? Those who work or those who have no value other than protesting or mere voting?

Interesting parallel drawn from the Sturmabteilung vs. the Schutzstaffel. Very interesting point. I would reluctantly agree, with the caveat that the slaughtered would be 'merely' the extremists of the political spectrum. The 'centrists' and willing sheep who pay taxes with 9 to 5 jobs or those who can otherwise be extorted or coerced into supporting the economy via spending and taxation will probably be kept around.

Remember, the Nazis didn't kill everyone; just those on their evil lists of supposed 'undesirables' and political dissidents. 'Normal' citizens were spared for running the economy (and crematoria) and looking the other way as the smell of human flesh scented the air. As sickening as it is, the targets of tyrannical outreach wouldn't be everyone or close to everyone, just us 'extremists' who believe in natural (God-given) rights and those who make political fusses over outrages and atrocities. That would eliminate the most ardent opposition and shut everyone else up and coerce them into going along, or else.

rgoodin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    First off there is now way this is true. Leaders my give orders to fire. But, Soldiers do the firing. I m a Soldier and this does not make any since to the army values

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First off there is now way this is true. Leaders my give orders to fire. But, Soldiers do the firing. I m a Soldier and this does not make any since to the army values

You have an obligation to not obey an unlawful order. If you obey such an order then you will be charged along with those who ordered you to do so.

We used to have a lot of training on this topic.

Top Bottom