• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    She, like everyone else in Congress that hates guns, has no idea what she is talking about.

She is an East Coast Eloi who had absolutely no exposure to firearms before he husband was murdered by a madman with a pistol. She is deranged and an extremely ill informed. Problem is that she has a vote in the U.S. Congress.

I post this to show INGO the ignorance that we are fighting. Most of INGO has little idea that people can be this ignorant of firearms.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I shot on the State team, we had two women on the team that had no problem beating about 75% of the other shooters. I did not notice them having any problem operating an AR. And I am usually pretty observant of that type of thing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    First, I can't even imagine saying something like "that's too hard for a woman to figure out." I might say something about strength, when it comes to women in infantry units. But never say they aren't smart enough.
    Second, a rifle would be better? Than a RIFLE? WTF does she think an AR is? Unicorn horn gone bad?
    Third, when the talking commie on the left was talking about intruders, did you hear him say "murder", then change it to "kill". If you are defending yourself, it is kill. If you are just going after someone, it's "murder". How hard is that? Or was that an intentional slip up?
    Fourth, she talked about if you asked an expert. If I ask 50 experts, I will probably get 55 different answers. Except half the experts would have probably stapled a "here's your sign" sign to her forehead.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Should we burst her bubble and let her in on the secret that allowing women in combat means that they will be using such rifles, only without the semi-auto limitation imposed on them?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XFO_6eEXAw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7WWlFuaM6A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seEegWV5RYM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlRdYbD07A[/ame]

Yep. Way too difficult to understand.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Third, when the talking commie on the left was talking about intruders, did you hear him say "murder", then change it to "kill". If you are defending yourself, it is kill. If you are just going after someone, it's "murder". How hard is that? Or was that an intentional slip up?

I think he thinks defending oneself with deadly force that results in the death of the aggressor IS murder.

The police could shoot him in the act of raping a woman and it would be okay, but she can't shoot him before he gets to her because that would not be okay.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Should we burst her bubble and let her in on the secret that allowing women in combat means that they will be using such rifles, only without the semi-auto limitation imposed on them?

:yesway::yesway:

There is an endless supply of stupid in Washington. If only we could find a way to convert it into something useful, like wind power! :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To borrow a line from a neighbor from when I lived south of east ford White River, she don't know duck sh!+ from apple butter. Did I hear her say "rifles are more accurate than AR-15s?? Plus I remember there were always women on the range the days I was qualifying on M-16 (which Ms. McCarthy is the ASSAULT RIFLE version of the AR-15 used by the US Military since 1965) and they were putting holes in the targets as well as field stripping the RIFLE (as in the barrel has lands and grooves, makes the bullet spin).

Top Bottom