• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Manhunt: Police shoot innocent people while looking for suspect; Search homes

Two women were hospitalized after being attacked by police for driving a blue Toyota Tacoma. Police were looking for a pickup truck of a different color, make, and model with connection to the ex-LAPD officer suspected of murder.

Upon seeing this truck drive down a street receiving special police protection, they began unloading their weapons on sight. Reportedly the truck had its lights off while delivering papers.

There are almost 40 bullet holes visible in this picture. It is obviously in a residential neighborhood.

Two Mistakenly Shot During Frantic LAPD Manhunt

Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop

enhanced-buzz-9300-1360270270-16.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHeICQpCGrI[/ame]

Last edited:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Not commenting on the incident, but LOL. I read this earlier today and almost posted it. Then I said to myself, nah, rambone will take care of it. :laugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One wonders where the chorus is chanting the importance of being sure of your target before opening fire.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Another innocent person fired at

And another shooting at person who was not Christopher Dorner.

There was some sort of car accident involving a truck and a police cruiser. The officer jumped out and started firing at the driver. You can see the bullet holes in the windshield.

The Daily Breeze reports that it was "riddled" with bullets.

Three innocent people shot at by cops (so far) in LAPD manhunt; suspect still at large

20130207_094740_aatruckROTATOR.jpg

Vehicle found in massive manhunt for fired Los Angeles officer accused of killing 3 people - The Washington Post
    Minutes later, Torrance officers responding to a report of gunshots encountered a dark pickup matching the description of Dorner’s, police said. A collision occurred and the officers fired on the pickup. The unidentified driver was not hit and it turned out not to be the suspect vehicle, they said.

Last edited:

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Holy crap! Tensions are high, and triggers are light. I think if I lived anywhere near there I would leave my pickup truck in the garage, because apparently all pickup trucks will "generally fits the description". All those bullet holes can't believe those two women aren't dead.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    This is extremely upsetting! In fact, what it brings to mind is people goofing off in video games, ramming their cars into civilian vehicles then getting out and shooting the vehicles up killing those who are inside.

THIS is being done by our police? And the "perfectly understandable" reason is because the vehicles kind of look like the suspects?

All of the police that are involved in these incidents need to be put away. They say that if a civilian accidentally shoots someone while defending themselves, that they will be held responsible.

Well, this is beyond that. Not only were these victims not spectators at a crime, they were just going about their lives and then targeted by the police with no reason.

And yet *THEY* say that if the public was armed it would turn into a western shootout. Hmm...funny because I can't remember that ever happening, yet I'm always seeing events where the cops are doing it to unarmed law abiding citizens.

*Edit*
    I just watched the video. What do they mean mistaken identity? More like, shoot at any fairly modern four door pickup truck. *Pay NO Mind to Make, Model OR Color*

Last edited:

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    I'm done with this ****. Seriously, **** Commiefornia! "Oh, that truck over there matches the description! Let's go shoot the living hell out of it and pray to God that it's our suspect! OPPS! That's not him. Sorry about shooting all our ammo at you, we thought you were the bad guy."

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I'm done with this ****. Seriously, **** Commiefornia! "Oh, that truck over there matches the description! Let's go shoot the living hell out of it and pray to God that it's our suspect! OPPS! That's not him. Sorry about shooting all our ammo at you, we thought you were the bad guy."

Yeah and did you notice that the two different trucks they shot at were both different Make, Model AND COLOR!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Fair bet that they do not have warrants, or do not have warrants based on any defensible probable cause, for any of these searches?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Too bad that they can't get half of their budget sued away for this. They're reporting this like it is no big deal either. The officers who lit up that truck belong in jail.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

Let's see: shoot up a blue Tacoma truck with two women inside when you are looking for a black Titan with one very large black man inside? :dunno:

Hmmm, at least they got the color right this time, of the truck that is.:D

I had to LOL when the LAPD chief answered a reporter's question as to why it was so hard for the PD to locate this BG, he said of course it's hard we trained him:laugh::laugh::laugh:As if that should inspire any kind of confidence:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom