• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I hope this hasn't already been discussed and I checked through 4 pages in this section and didn't see it.

The president and the Democrats are raising 50 million in tax free dollars to target vulnerable Republicans in the house in an effort to take control of that portion of the government as well. Once he has control of the house there is nothing anyone can do to stop his agenda. Obviously this includes gun control.

Historically the presidents party doesn't do well in mid term elections, but There are several examples where they actually gained seats contrary to that tendency.

I believe we (as a group of voters) need to get energized to stop this effort. The president has proven he is more interested in campaigning than in actually governing. I sure hope the tea party and Republicans can work together to defeat this effort. If not even more damage will be done to this country.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Mobilizing voters on this side of the fence is perhaps the most critical near-term objective facing us. How do we best go about getting the fence-sitters mad/engaged enough to wander down to their local polling place? :dunno:

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I agree! Many of us stayed home last November because some of us believed that Romney was just as bad at Obama. We are seeing those affects now.

If they do that again in the mid-terms this country will be lost.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I agree totally. These next two years Obama will spend trying to win the House in 2014. The guy is still campaigning and will continue to do so for the next two years.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    It amazes and disappoints me that ANYONE could be thickheaded enough to vote for a Demorat after the last few years. they are the anti-freedom party of the anti-freedom dictator.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    It amazes and disappoints me that ANYONE could be thickheaded enough to vote for a Demorat after the last few years. they are the anti-freedom party of the anti-freedom dictator.

I agree completely, but we have to get our voters out too! It is amazing how many didn't vote in the last election.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville

it amazes me people have the balls to moan about a problem when they sat at home on election day.
    Rush (the band, not the pundit) may have said ''and if you choose to not decide/you still have made a choice!''

but where i come from, thats called letting others choose for you. in my world, i call that 'submissive'

Last edited:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    the people that stayed home and didnt vote AGAINST obama cost this country more than they will ever know. I'm sick of hearing "its the lesser of two evils" blah blah blah, if thats the case then why the $#@! dont you pick the LESSER? instead you stay home and lose a vote for that "lesser" of the two? So stupid, sure romney wasnt an ideal conservative but was that really the point? NO, the point was to get rid of obama, and by trying to make a selfish statement, those people really screwed not only themselves but us as well. now obviously the entire blame is not on their shoulders, the majority of the blame is on the republican party, but one thing is for sure, if Barrack Hussein Obama is NOT ENOUGH to get you out to vote against him, then holy #@$@. And with all the fraud on the democrats side, i'm not even sure it matters what we do. we need to be thinking of the future, and how to best be prepared as a community and how we are going to handle becoming the "domestic terrorists" that the democrat party will eventually label all conservatives. it will happen, they've already made it legal to kill you sitting on american soil without due process, all the need to do is label you as a bad guy and you are done. call me pessimistic, fine, 16 trillion in debt, gov't take over of health care, banks, auto companies, higher taxes, more spending, destroy american jobs, allow the middle east and our allies to be taken over by muslims..........and he got re-elected? Really? thats all i have to say about that!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I voted last November and made sure my family did too. The folks that whine about obama/country in general and didn't vote make me sick. Whenever someone doesn't vote for whatever reason, they just picked the winner. Do I think Romney was amazing? No. I knew if obama won, the next four years would be hard for freedom lovers, gun owners, you name it. So far, that has played out. JMHO and :twocents:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Rand Paul just did a lot to re-energize the "tea party" people. I was getting pretty down about politics but watching CSPAN while he was talking about the Constitution and Liberties got me pumped. There were many Liberal's out there that were moved by what Rand had to say. If we can keep that kind of energy going and get more people like him to run and get the word out of what we really stand for there is no stopping us. I am excited for 2014.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, but both parties are on the same side. Like it or not, it's true. They are playing each other against the middle(us, we the people) Think about the gun control idea. No party wants guns to go away, and no party wants an unlimited amount of available guns. They both get way to much money from the anti-gun lobby and the gun lobby. It is just a way to make money. Plain and simple. If there were no guns, no "Brady campaign" and if no gun restrictions, "No NRA" Neither side wants this, why? Because there is too much money at stake, all being paid for by "We the people"

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, but both parties are on the same side. Like it or not, it's true. They are playing each other against the middle(us, we the people) Think about the gun control idea. No party wants guns to go away, and no party wants an unlimited amount of available guns. They both get way to much money from the anti-gun lobby and the gun lobby. It is just a way to make money. Plain and simple. If there were no guns, no "Brady campaign" and if no gun restrictions, "No NRA" Neither side wants this, why? Because there is too much money at stake, all being paid for by "We the people"

that is incredibly short-sighted and dangerous. simple suppositions for an incredibly complex matter. very apathetic. 'we're screwed either way, why bother getting out of bed'

while you have a valid point in that NRA is enjoying huge contributions right now, they're also BUSTING their asses to get the message across. Stand and Fight anyone? have you EVER remembered a time when NRA advertisements penetrated every medium? no. you had to go LOOK for them.

the goal of progressives (communists) isn't to MAKE money, its to make NO money. as in, get rid of it. as well as liberty, free will, choice, etc.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    that is incredibly short-sighted and dangerous. simple suppositions for an incredibly complex matter. very apathetic. 'we're screwed either way, why bother getting out of bed'

while you have a valid point in that NRA is enjoying huge contributions right now, they're also BUSTING their asses to get the message across. Stand and Fight anyone? have you EVER remembered a time when NRA advertisements penetrated every medium? no. you had to go LOOK for them.

the goal of progressives (communists) isn't to MAKE money, its to make NO money. as in, get rid of it. as well as liberty, free will, choice, etc.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic." Thank you Uncle Ben!
    Not one President in our day has really been 100% for the People. Not since our Founding Fathers. If so, we wouldn't have ever seen a steady rise, an escalation, and then a complete sweep away of our rights. Slow steady kill!

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud

Because lay there and take it isn't in me.

the goal is 90% population reduction

Agenda 21: Reduction Of The World’s Population By 80 to 90 Percent

both parties have the same masters

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I am not ready to give up on the country as a couple members here have suggested. I want my boys and In the future my grand kids to grow up in a country that is free. A country where liberties are just as important as they were in the days of our founding fathers. All of the members of The Republican Party may not be as pro gun as we like, but they are no where near the same as the Democrats. If you give the next mid terms to the democrats you will see an end to as many of our 2nd amendment rights as he can possibly eliminate.

Top Bottom